Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to stop thread emails?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrragerrrrr, Nov 8, 2011.

1. I searched for an answer to this and couldn't seem to be able to find one.
    Sorry if the solution is obvious I just can't seem to figure it out. I don't want to unsubscribe to any of my threads but the emails just amount so quick.

So how do you stop the emails?
    Thanks in advance
    -rage

2. [quote name='"ALMN"']>My Account
    >Edit Options
    scroll down bout 1/3rd of the way
    >Default Thread Subscription mode
    >No email

0a4b16464eb79e90ef79f700928c2066.png[/quote]

Thanks for the speedy reply. The problem I'm having is I don't have access to a comp at the moment and I couldn't follow all of those steps on my phone a few of the options weren't there :/ thanks for your help tho!

3. You get emails for subscribed threads? What the deuce? I've never gotten a single email from the city o_O

4. [quote name='"nascarfan"']You get emails for subscribed threads? What the deuce? I've never gotten a single email from the city o_O[/quote]

Indeed I do! I think I just selected a wrong option when I created my account on accident because most of my friends dont receive em either.

5. i don't get them for subscribed threads, but i do get them for private messages, visitor messages, and friend requests. i don't mind those but if i was getting them for subbed threads i know i would get real pissed off real soon haha.

6. in your subscriptions thing you can click under all of them and choose.. or maybe its beside them... i did it the other day, but i was blazed so i cant remember it very well -_-

7. Ahh just got it. Went on a friends computer and figured it out instantly. Thanks for the quick replies anyways guys. smoke on

8. b-luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

9. I would rep ya for the answer, been wondering how to do this for awhile, thanks! :)