Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to stop the stoner sterio types?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GetDeet, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Wow, you basically said what I was going to post exactly. But a few things to add:

1. Yes, sometimes you have to admit when you smoke a bit too much, you can get lazy. It happens.

2. If you are going to be lazy, and watch tv or whatever, watch something somewhat educational like the history channel. Expand your knowledge. I know getting high and lying down reading a good book is awesome(to me anyway)

3. Shower and wear clothes.... always(except in those sexual situations).

2. since when does the president sign paychecks?

3. He doesn't, however someone affilliated with his party and his opinions IS signing the paychecks of the advertising company who puts shit like Above the Influence out on TV. What I'm saying is that instead of spreading propaganda created by the governement, spread some actual facts and knowledge written by someone who knows what the fuck their talking about.

4. it pisses me off when a friend of mine who doesnt smoke pretends he knows everything about weed and ranks on stoners. not a stupid thread, we do get a lotta shit from communities and stuff if they know you smoke, people just accociate weed with failure.