Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to stop the munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hypnotix, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I get the munchies so badly every time how can I control myself not to eat everything in sight?

2. Eat before you toke to help the hunger. I use to be like that but I was doing something else. Look buddy don't be around food i guess or have a friend watch you when you smoke. happy smokings!

3. Eat like 4 strong ass cannabutter brownies instead of other junk food. In two hours, you'll compleeeeetely forget about eating :)

4. you don't. but you can get used to ignoring them. only takes about 5-6 sessions of blowing off your munchies and you'll be able to put up with them

5. Eat before, and something filling. Not sugary junk food

6. I agree about the eating before smoking. What I like to do is eat food before smoking and then have a dessert if you get the munchies. It's all mental, a small snack should work fine honestly.

7. If you're wondering what you should eat before, try lots of plain ol' pasta. :)

8. Just stock healthy foods.
    They tend to be more filling and eating them is less detrimental.
    Drink lots of water.

Though there's no real way to combat munchies other than self control.

You could always try portioning things in advance, knowing that you can only have this portion that you've set aside etc.
    Of course, for this to work you have to not make any exceptions.

9. Lol munchies are one of my favorite parts!