Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to stop flowering?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Dopeman101, Jun 24, 2020.

1. My friends plant just was planted outside not even a month ago and it's about foot tall to 2feet tall and was wondering how I can stop it he noticed it today and he checks it everyday any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Welp do what the Christians do and pray to God to set the sun back to 18/6.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Move it to the southern hemisphere maybe?

In all honesty, there's nothing you can really do now. It's well into flowering and revegging could take a month or longer.

But if you were truly intent on it, you could hang an outdoor light on a timer to give it extra light during the night.

4. nothing you can really do now its flowering..next time plant out earlier .mac

5. Yeah I figured by now I'm in Ontario so outdoor didnt really start till 2months ago he got a clone abit late and had it in pot for month or 2 and didnt put it into the ground till beginning of the month with his others but only 2 seem to be doing it and they are the tiny ones. Thanks for the info guys much appreciate it!

6. Clones to outside have issues as they are usually on a longer day then what they are exposed to when set out so it triggers flower.
    Happens like clockwork every yr. Clones are adult plants and will flower at 1 inch tall if triggered. He will get basketball sized plants most likely. I'll be good smoke just not much of it.
    Hanging a light over them until August 1st is the simplest, nearly foolproof way to keep a clone in veg no matter what cycle it was on. Take it to 24-0 and roll till Aug.
    [​IMG]

This was setout at the end of April and the lights will burn till Aug 1st.

BNW