Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to stop ***** eyes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marcos952142, Jul 22, 2011.

1. #1 marcos952142, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    I have been smoking for a long time but I never get red eyes but I get *****y eyes and I hate it because. I can't find a way to make them look normal since my eyes are never *****y their a dead giveaway so I read a thread about rohtos and hears thoae are good but idk if it will work for *****y eyea and I also heard that little of carmax under the eyes keepa them open? What do you guys do? Oops didn't know that C H I N KY was a bad wors?

2. lmao

well if your eyes are closing then the only thing you can really do is try and keep them open? if theyre red then yeah eye drops.

3. does it automatically block out *****y
    Edit: Haha I guess it does and I don't really think their is anything you can do when you have squinty eyes.

4. I get bloodshot eyes whenever I toke after a t-break. As for droopy eyes, I only have that problem if I'm smoking a lot of heavy indicas or hash

5. Shit I guess I smoke too much indica? But o well ill try that carmax.some stoney should invest his college savings into a reaearch for the best anti red/squinty eyedrops for stoners

6. drink some coffee/red bull/energy drink whatever. eye drops for redness, and energy for the droops. nothing you can do about it besides that though. if i'm too stoned, i pretty much get a lazy right eyelid so i look retarded.

7. lol i didn't know that word was blocked

8. My best guess is pussy eyes

edit: cant be it someone should clue us in.

9. Does it really block out pussy eyes?

10. Lol. :rolleyes: Reread the OP.

11. *****y

Hahahaha it does block out *****y
    Look prove that *****y is stared out
    *****y!!! Hey everybody it also works for your username and password post it and see

12. spagettimnstr

nicetrybutiquestionyourfaithinmyintelligence

EDIT: HEY! It didn't work! :rolleyes:

13. #13 mexicanstoner, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea I know just wanted to see how much of a dumbass people are

14. You can take your pick why I neg repped you OP. Posting in the wrong section or using racist terminology then not getting the hint when you saw it was filtered. Your call :)

:wave:

15. you should be a mod :smoke:

16. *****y *****y *****y *****y *****y :)

17. #18 FreshXD, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not as fun as I thought :(

18. booo passive aggresiveness

19. There was nothing passive nor aggressive about it. It was a statement of fact.