How to stop dating advices in forum section???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vd420, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there a way to block these I am really not interested skipping through everyones sad love story which is not even a serious problem! Really some of us dealing with real problems in life and reading all this sad boo hoo "my gf make me sad little shit" it's annoying why don't all these people go to dating professional forums and post there. Was trying post in general but I can't even focus after reading few of them just irritated now lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Simply just don't read them lol. If you aren't interested skip over them without a second thought. I see things that don't interest me everyday so I just move past them. Not time wasted. :)

You won't always like what everyone is spouting off about, but hey so what. That's life. Especially on the internet haha.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. HAHAHAA!!!!! Give them a shoulder to cry on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I havent tried "Ignoring" or "Blocking" on here to see if it helps... Try it?

• Like Like x 1
  5. You said you were trying to post in General. You don't like that things related to relationships are posted in General instead of the Sex, Love and Relationships sub-forum as they should be; yet, you posted a complaint that belongs in General Forum Feedback in the Indoor Marijuana Growing forum.

So, apparently people posting in the wrong forums is an issue all over Grasscity. The best thing to do is to just not open the threads about relationships and stick to what you enjoy. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.