how to stop craving weed

Discussion in 'General' started by highgrl1985, Mar 24, 2013.

1. i have to stop smoking weed cause i have asthma and it's getting worse by me smoking. i have smoked for a long time and now it's been 3 days and i'm craving it so so bad. when i walk from my room to the kitchen it feels like i ran a mile. so i have to quit. but don't know how. can someone give me ideas?

2. Alternatively, you could start vaporizing.

3. don't have a vaporizer and there a lot of money

4. You can't really stop craving it, but you can choose to ignore the cravings. It's not hard at all after the first week sober

5. #5 pearl75, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
    Make edibles. You can also check out these links from Granny's list. They're all about asthma and cannabis.

ASTHMA

Acute effects of smoked marijuana and oral delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol on specific airway conductance in asthmatic subjects (full - 1974)
    Acute effects of smoked marijuana and oral delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol on specific airway conductance in asthmatic subjects

Effects of smoked marijuana in experimentally induced asthma. (full - 1975)
    Effects of Smoked Marijuana in Experimentally Induced Asthma

Bronchodilator effect of delta1-tetrahydrocannabinol administered by aerosol of asthmatic patients. (full - 1976)
    Bronchodilator effect of delta1-tetrahydrocannabinol administered by aerosol of asthmatic patients.

Bronchial effects of aerosolized delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (abst - 1977)
    Clinical Studies and Case Reports

Bronchodilator effect of delta1-tetrahydrocannabinol. (full - 1978)
    Bronchodilator effect of delta1-tetrahydrocannabinol.

Comparison of bronchial effects of nabilone and terbutaline (abst - 1983)

Acute and subacute bronchial effects of oral cannabinoids. (abst - 1984)

ANALGESIC AND ANTIINFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY OF CONSTITUENTS OF CANNABIS SATIVA L. (full - 1988)
    http://www.ukcia.org/research/Analge...stituents.html

Therapeutic aspects of cannabis and cannabinoids. (full - 2001)
    Therapeutic aspects of cannabis and cannabinoids -- ROBSON 178 (2): 107 -- The British Journal of Psychiatry

New Synthetic Delta-9-THC Inhaler Offers Safe, Rapid Delivery (news - 2005)
    New Synthetic Delta-9-THC Inhaler Offers Safe, Rapid Delivery, Phase I Study

The Cannabinergic System as a Target for Anti-inflammatory Therapies
    (abst - 2006)
    IngentaConnect The Cannabinergic System as a Target for Anti-inflammatory Therap...

Cannabinoid CB2 receptor activation prevents bronchoconstriction and airway oedema in a model of gastro-oesophageal reflux (abst - 2007)
    ScienceDirect - European Journal of Pharmacology : Cannabinoid CB2 receptor activation prevents bronchoconstriction and airway oedema in a model of gastro-oesophageal reflux

6. Was also going to say try edibles

7. Water and cardio sweat it out .. Get some sleep it will b over before u know. Sleep is the natural way

8. i don't buy enough for edibles but sleeping it off sounds good

9. Eat it or make tinctures and swallow it or shove it up your butt whatever you want!

10. ??? You can make an edible with 1 gram if you really wanted to

11. Getting a vaporizer may be your only solution. You could try a lightbulb vape but theyre extremely ineffecient and you might be better off just using your inhaler more often while smoking if you have one. You can honestly get something like a magic flight or an iolite on ebay for ~$70 prices. Just do what works.

12. Please don't make a lightbulb vape, the Argon is still there no matter how well you think you clean it.

Vapor Genie is a good start off vape and it's $50.

13. You use a clear lightbulb, I would never condone removing the frost from the stupid white ones, thats just asking for cancer.

14. Stay busy. This way you and your mind will be occupied and there won't be time to think about weed.

You could even write down the reasons why u need to stop smoking. Hang it or keep it around as a reminder.

15. How about use no lightbulbs and use a real vape? :wave:

16. Lightbulb vaporizer is something you can make from shit around the house.

If you are in a Medical Marijuana state they have lip balm with THC, spray, pills.

Not to mention you can still eat edibles. But that is a completely different high.