Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to stay up late at night while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Applemask, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Ok guys so basically when I can stay up late I tell myself "hell yeah im gonna get stoned and stay up till 5 AM" but when it comes down to the night I usually blow down around 12 or 1 am but I get tired and just fall asleep at like 2-3 am. Any tips on staying awake?

2. Coffee? Not really much you can do. Why would you want to stay up till 5 am anyways?

3. dont smoke, because you will come down eventually and you WILL only want your bed, like you get soo tired you don't care about life anymore, only sleep.

4. smoke sativa's

5. because weed makes you tired sooooooooooooooooo dont smoke or mix it with other things or have a bunch of people over that you have to entertain or be in a place were you cant sleep

6. It's the coming down that makes you tired. If you blaze again, you'll be straight. I find that video games keep me awake too.

7. Don't get comfortable, drink coffee, have something to do, and if you can
    get sativa dominant strains.

8. Okay, what I do is I save at least .2 of weed, when I feel tired I just smoke that, unless I have blunts or joints, then I smoke the roaches when I'm feeling tired

WEEE IS KEY

9. Keep masterbating.

10. cocaine.

the energy drink, not the drug.

11. why would you wanna stay up till 5am? sativa or caffeine i dunno

12. Sucks being on the opposite end, staying up all night because you can't sleep for shit, smoking but only does so much when you can't get the strains that are better for sleep because you're not in a mmj state, having to get up in less than 3 hrs...

But if you wanna stay up, caffeine and nicotine are 2 good drugs

13. idk i usually have no problem staying up late
    but im wired weird

14. Acid. Sulphuric Acid, not the drug.

15. Have a little nap earlier during the day, Find somethin constructive to do while your blitzed and thats about it

16. go out for a walk, it wakes me up.

plus, everything looks and feels different after 2 AM on the streets.

17. I achieve staying up late stoned by eating/drinking lots of high energy crap and having a bad sleeping pattern.

Honestly, just lie in bed and listen to some great tunes until you're ready to pass out...you aren't missing out on much by sleeping.

18. op if you really want to stay up late then all you really gotta do is each game go to bed a little later and wake up a little later contrinue untill you sleep only during the day and awake a night

19. Red Bull man.

Nuff said