Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to stay Calm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chakada, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I have been baked several times before but i am always trippin balls and laughing my ass off and i am planning on smoking tomortow and then comeing home going on reddit and all that so how can i stay cool around my parents who by the way are bakers to im actually smokeing some dank i stole from my dad so any tips on staying calm

2. Chill the fuck out. Just try your best to act normal. Ive pulled off bein blazed in front of cops with weed in my car. Just focus and play it cooool

3. If your parents smoke and they know you smoke, I don't think they'll care as long as you aren't ridiculous. Its honestly not that hard to stay calm.

4. They dont know but i dont think he would care hes been an ent since the seventys

5. put in eye drops and just breath try not to talk to much also

6. If your parents smoke they can't really say shit so I wouldn't worry too bad.

Just keep to yourself if you want to stay chill. Easy fix

7. 6 words: It's all in your head.

Don't just sit back and say, "Oh shit, im too high to even walk"

Because your brain has enough power to "overpower" your high and act normal.

8. Yes! Make sure you watch yourself. It is waaaaaaay too easy to talk a lot when you're faded.

9. ahhh... I remember the first times smoking with a low tolerance. Just smoke less,

10. Stop stealing shit and use some damn commas. That is all

11. Dude you STOLE weed from your dad?

Lol if my kid stole weed from me I'd be pissed. Buuuut then once I found out how high he was I'd pull out a fat blunt and ask him if he wanted to smoke up, but seriously don't steal your dad's weed bro.

12. Why the fuck would you steal your dads weed?
    Smoke with him bro.

Reddit is for fags aswell but you know..

Like the other blades said its all in your head :)