How to stash ur stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Fungardner, Jul 22, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/455479/never_get_busted_again_conceal_your_stash/]Never Get Busted Again-Conceal Your Stash - Video[/ame]

2. ive seen this before....it is an excellent video....lot of good tips

3. good video, I drive an avalanche and it has many places to hide but I never thought about the part where he went under the glove box. Im planning on driving 7 hours this weekend with some brownies so its good to know they wont bust me for that. Whats the best way to travel with an oz or so on you for long distances?

4. lol this guy is a dbag.. but none the less, some decent tips.. allthough i have a trunk. so i dont really have the problem of my car being able to be fully searched..

5. I'm sure that at one point in his former career, he would have said the same about YOU.

Peace,
    FG

6. I wouldn't advise it. Too much weed and too long jail time to risk that. If you must, then you do what you gotta do. But you have to come up with your own plan there. Be careful.

Peace..FG

7. In Kentucky you can buy these cans that have the exact same weight as a full can of pop. The top twists off and you can hide your stash in there. Imagine several of those full of weed, mixed in with a cooler full of real pop. :)

8. Thanks for posting this, former officers always have a unique perspective on hiding contraband.

9. Great video.
    I have an 03 mitsubishi lancer, and got pulled over when I had 4 X tabs on me... (Texas law says that possession of 1 X tab, will get you a life sentence of manslaughter)
    I pulled out the coin holder, had a little area in there, and taped the little bag to the underside of the upholstry, just to be safe. =]