How to start

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grow420box, Dec 13, 2016.

1. I am going to plant in ground in spring and i was wondering the best way to start like should I plant directly from the seed outdoors or should I begin germinating them and growing under a light inside for a bit.

2. Depends how big are you wanting them to be. What are your restrictions. Do you have the funds to finish the process. Do you have the time. It's alot of work man. Their are so many variables. Give us a better idea of what your trying to accomplish and what your plans are.

Happy smoking and growing

WGG

Sent from my Z963VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. if it was me, i'd germ inside, and let them grow to a sustainable height. meaning where the rain, sun ect won't harm them. once they are fully established, in other words. just my opinion though

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have pretty much all the space I need along with funds etc I can do what ever and get all the resources it's really just what the best for high yields would be.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. np, and welcome to GC! Happy growing! and don't hesitate if you have ANY questions! This site was made to help people!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well if you wanna grow trees. Start your seeds now. When it comes time to putting them outside you have to harden them for a week. Don't put them out when it's still freezing, space them out good 2-5feet atleast if not more. I'd say around 8-10if you can. When you dig your holes dig them big. That way the soil is softer in the areas that will hold the plants roots. Are you going organic or using chems

Happy smoking and growing.

WGG

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think I'm going organic but thanks for your help

9. Awesome. I went organic for my big last outdoor grow and I have to say I was very pleased with the results that I had. Are you going to make a super soil?

WGG

10. I'm not sure yet

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well it sounds like you have a few decisions to finalize.

If you want big ass plants start them now and put them out by like March or April when it's warm enough. Size constrictions will be your only limit and it's all about how big you want them.

WGG