How to START growing marijuana?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Maleficus, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Okay I have a PERFECT place for outdoor growing and need to know how to begin.

The soil is rather damp and loamy and is next to a flowing creek during the winter.

I have 2 bag seeds that I will grow for the experience.

What I need to know:

The first step -  Do I use the famous 'paper-towel' method? Or do I stick them into plastic cups straightaway?
    And what do I put in the plastic cups? Should I use the soil from the outdoor site or buy something else?

What products I need - Don't bother telling me 1/4 this and 50/50 that with a peat ratio mixture of 1.4.
    Im a COMPLETE amateur so a product name and some basic steps would be most helpful.

When and where to plant outdoors - How old should they be before they go outdoors? and how far away should they be from the stream?

Amount of outdoor sun - simple question

Amount of watering - simple question

Pots or Ground - I can put them into pots near the stream OR straight into the ground Which is best and Why?

Thank you for any answers & sorry for being a noob :p

2. put them in a plastic cup 80% full, place the seed 3/16" deep water it and cover with a plastic sandwich bag and place in warm spot, on top of a cable box is good. take bag off and leave it off once sprouted.

you need potting soil and solo cups.

plant them 50 feet from the stream so deer or people walking the creek dont find them.

lots of sun, the more the better.

water more when it gets hot, lots of water so it can last a few days.

in the ground, pots will get spotted and the whole thing come up missing anyway.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. TBH There is NO chance of anyone finding them. Its in a very lush area with quite a solid stream flowing through the winter.

I can put them literally any distance away and we don't have any dear.

Growers heaven right?

haha

ok then you will need a path into them, and just enough of a clearing so they get plenty of sun.

Ok. Do I need to do anything to the ground soil? I heard someone say once to mix ground soil into the plastic cup to make the plant used to it? Is this true?

Thank again.