How To Start A New Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by CaliCoast, Oct 22, 2007.

1. I have seen a few people talking about the future and quality of Grass City. I joined not too long ago and I have loved what I have seen. Granted I have never joined a Mary Jane forum but I have definitely surfed a lot of forums. Here at Grass City I have found great how to threads, pictures of top quality cannabis that puts High Times to shame and even answers to my exact questions. Being new I have posted stupid and/or repeat questions yes, as probably everybody at one point, and I have learned to research first and ask questions last. But that really is kind of common sense. So all in all I don't see the quality going down if not up(cause I'm up here postin some dank:D) but hey I'm just some noob dude. Here is what I try to do. Not a complete list cause I'm way to blazin. Let's all blaze again now:bongin:

1. Research First, Ask Questions Last
    - Like I said, GC has a wealth of information and there are goldmines waiting to be found. Sometimes you have to search beyond the 100 thread max the search feature provides. I have found a lot of great threads on GC using Google.

2. Make Your Pictures Count
    - My first macro shots of some nugs were shit and didn't do the buds justice. Now I try to take and posts the best images I got for the drool factor. Whenever I see dank ass nugs it inspires me to smoke my own.

3. You Can Be Controversial, just don't be offensive.
    - I think the best threads create some sort of discussion or debate obviously. People are cool here for the most part and won't openly bash you. At least I think you can post your opinions and let that be that here at GC. I like good stoner talk like blunts vs. joints or glass vs. metal and etc.

2. Great thread, man. +Rep

3. Great post. +rep

For all you members out there who scoff at this thread, shame on you :) but if you don't want to listen to anything Cali says then just remember

THE ALL MIGHTY ALL POWERFUL SEARCH BUTTON!!!!

4. Very good thread. :)

5. Hahahah, the pot calls the kettle black.

6. The City is more than a great forum, its a place to form great friendships and even feel like family.
    The people here are great, no matter if Ive been away 5 minutes or 5 months, Its a city I know Ill be a blade forever in.

7. Took the words directly out of my mouth. Even though I don't really know these folks on here, I feel like GC is my surrogate family of fellow stoners. That is why I will strive to keep GC on the up and up.

8. Here is a thread I made a month after I joined. I thought this thread was appropriate for what's going on right now. This subject gets brought up every once and a while but blades need to remember it takes more than just posting in the right sections to make GC what it is. I have to say it once again though :gc_rocks: for the record.

I didn't edit the original post but I wanted to add a few more things, so look at this thread as just a part of what makes GC fuckin rock.

9. Pull a drunken KSR post FTW!!!!1111!!!!one

10. yeah if its no good

it will fall to the depths....

good ones stay at top:D

11. Huh?

Okay?

12. Exactly.:D:D

13. Yezzur.

;)

14. Failed:cool:

15. LOL! As soon as I read the first post, I thought "very good thread" then I scrolled down and saw that I had already posted that. :p

What the hell! I'll double-post!!!

Very good thread, dude!!! :D

16. ^^^Haha, thanks RMJL.

17. good thread Cali..

..we have influxes of craziness on this site, just like the cycle of the moon, or the wishy washy bipolar like economy