how to spot stoners?

Discussion in 'General' started by LilDonutHead, Nov 16, 2017.

1. im new in this state and in need of some stoner buddies so how can i spot a stoner? what do i look for?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Buy a grass city shirt or norml shirt when someone comments on it they are a stoner

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  3. Go to the norml meeting nearest you find it on their website everyone there is a pothead

4. A guy like this..LOL
    need weed.gif

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Start showing people small objects and saying, "You can hide your weed in there.":coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Smoke up in a park and see what attract haha

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. The cops? LMFAO.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. First person you see with dirty dreads. The more disgusting and dirty the dreads the better quality and more organic the weed is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ask someone if they smoke and if they reply with "smoke what?" Chances are you just met another stoner.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Hang out at a head shop for 20 min and you’ll meet a few.

11. Lol my doctor asked me if I still smoked (cigs) and I gave her a look and said still smoke what...? She ended up laughing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ask a random person to borrow a lighter and if u see dark ash spot on the bottom of their bic they are definitely a bowl toker

• Like Like x 1
  13. I mean in California, you can just hop on tinder and say "looking for stoner buddies" but that may garner you a bunch of moochers, but you can also mooch for yourself sometimes.
    People in Cali tend to be very liberal with their weed. It's not uncommon for my friend to smoke me out for a month straight, and I buy him the occasional 8th. Or we just share a joint (literally give them a joint, and not smoke it yourself).
    My friends and I always pass around weed. I'll gift him a joint, he will gift me a gram, etc etc.

All works out in the end, everyone is stoned and happy. And finding weed in California is like sand at the beach. It's everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Look for people that always seem to have a lighter but never seem to smoke cigarettes?

15. Make a sign

"WILL WORK FOR WEED"

hang out at of ramps and busy car parks

does wonders

good luck

16. its only medical here and theres a dispensary near by, im kinda nervous to ask someone if they can buy me some lol would they be chill about it?

17. thats a good idea thanks bro