How to spot a stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by mangogreen, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Window- try some cat food:eek:

Mango- try to keep us updated on your results, mite b handy for anyone else facing a similar situation.

Ziggy- damn dude, nice. Where do live?:p

2. hi guys, thanks for all the advice. i got told who the 'drug users' we're today by one of their old friends that i was speaking to, although im not sure which drugs they do. any ideas how to approach them, as ask if they have any good connections or if i can go out with them some time, or do you think it's too early? thank you.

3. i used to wear a red yellow and green bracelet to let people know whats up, that was freshman year in highschool though...

4. stoners gonna be the guy smoking weed

5. It's always fun running into another person who smokes cannabis. It's like i'm apart of a clan.

6. Start up a munchie delivery business. 1 800 couch locked - free delivery for orders over 25bucks

7. Wear a Bob Marley, Dave Matthews, Phish, Grateful Dead, Widespread Panic, String Cheese Incident, Moe., exc exc exc shirt and people will come to you or look for someone who is and go to them.

8. Just become friends with them first

9. Word ahahah

10. Just go start some small talk then pop the question you guys know where I can get some bud around here by any chance?

11. I need some tips too. It's more of a challenge for me though because it seems like a lot of people drink but nobody smokes (so far). It's a small school with 1500 kids with high standards in the middle of buttfuck, nowhere.

12. ^ This definitely.

I can't really spot people that smoke, but then nobody at my school does smoke other than very occasionally at parties or whatever.

Look at what people do with their hands. If they have small pieces of paper or cardboard and are rolling roaching with it in their hand while in class, there's a chance they do.