How to spot a stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by mangogreen, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I've just moved and I'm starting a new school this month, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to spot out the people who smoke. As I have no connections here, and don't know how to go about getting them. I'm a girl, if that makes a difference, and I'm just awful at talking to new people, so it makes it worse, but I should be fine as long as I know they smoke too, any tips or ideas how to spot these people at school out, or how to go about talking to them?

Thank You!

2. The guy that's stoned

3. I was looking for a bit more help than this, but thanks?..

4. [quote name='"mangogreen"']I've just moved and I'm starting a new school this month, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to spot out the people who smoke. As I have no connections here, and don't know how to go about getting them. I'm a girl, if that makes a difference, and I'm just awful at talking to new people, so it makes it worse, but I should be fine as long as I know they smoke too, any tips or ideas how to spot these people at school out, or how to go about talking to them?

Thank You![/quote]

If you keep an eye out, you can notice pretty easily, there's always that one kid who comes to class stoned, Maybe someone shows up to class with bloodshot eyes haha? People who smell like it? Not that hard.

5. Just keep an eye on the clothing. Stoners don't like to wear stuff that clings too close to their bodies. Also bright colors are always a dead giveaway. Most stoners like to (in at least a little part) display the fact that they're smoking by their clothes. If you're ever in doubt just ask them "are you cool?" That's universal stoner code...

6. you smoke?
    yes-he smokes cigarettes
    smoke what? - this is your new friend.

7. Just ask someone who looks stoned and or someone who does get stoned and ask do you smoke? It's not like they're gonna castrate you if they don't lol and I imagine it being WAY easier for a female to look for some good bid Hookups than it is for dudes :p

8. I use the effective "Hey man, you smoke weed?"

9. [quote name='"BluDreams"']I use the effective "Hey man, you smoke weed?"[/quote]

Excuse me kind sir/madam, do you by chance partake in the consumption of cannabis sativa or indica? If so, it would be most gay to join you on your next mystical excursion.

There ya go OP, works every time

10. Just go up to a guy who looks stoned and say 'hey man, you toke?'

Any stoner in their right mind would instantly shit bricks and be like aww yeaahh :smoking:

11. Thanks everyone, I'll know what to say to them if I spot anyone! I just don't feel like I will, well by appearance I anyway, everyone seems relatively the same when I visited, noone really stood out to me like they smoked, that's why I wasn't sure. But then again, noone would guess I did, so they probably wouldn't ask me. So I'm abit suck. I'll keep all your tips in mind though, thank you! If theres anything else to add, I'm reading everything, I need all the help I can get, I can't spend this year with nothing.

12. this thread pisses me off.

13. :D why? and why would you come here and comment? it's just not needed

14. People who wear red green and yellow

15. [quote name='"atomic stoner"']people who wear red green and yellow[/quote]

x2 ^^

16. #16 Window Frame, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    Edit: A joke was here but it will be significantly less funny since I posted #1 on page two. So to make up for the loss in post content I will digress and talk about cats. Currently a neighborhood cat has decided to live on my porch, which is cool. Fine with caring for it but if it really needs a home then I'll have to find one as a roomate is allergic.

Its owners seem to have moved without it. Just feeding it tuna for now. What do they eat besides tuna because he is clearly hungry? Back to the show!

Whoever said the "Do you smoke?" line has the right idea. Even as a cig smoker it comes in handy. If you ask someone if they smoke even while they are visibly smoking a ciggarete a foot away from you, they will tell you they smoke green if they do.

If they don't say they smoke while holding a cig. Then you just looked like Captain Obvious's stupid cousin. So there is that downside.

17. It's not that difficult. Just go up to people and start talking to them.

18. he's the toughest of the tough regarding internet tough guys

19. I get asked if I want to buy weed a lot when I'm walking around downtown,
    how the hell do they know? I wanna know too :laughing:

20. Anyone that wears metal bands on their shirts.

For my college, I didn't care cause I was home but this kid stumbled upon me anyways. Used to smoke blunts before class.

At my best friend's college, people just came to me and asked if I had some and if they could toke with me.