Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to spot a stoner!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Jul 31, 2012.

1. and how many times out of 10 are they advocating his philosophy of peace/love/companionship when you see them wear the stererotypical colors? It's pretty bloody sappy and makes you stick out. NOT TO MENTION its portraying as if weed is "part of your lifestyle bro, it defines me". My glabella gets vascular when I hear/read people say that reefer defines them. LOL, it's a relatively benign drug (like alcohol, in moderation), and they say that without it a part of their character is missing.

2. Yo man, u need to take a hit and relax :smoke:

3. [quote name='"pliza"']

and how many times out of 10 are they advocating his philosophy of peace/love/companionship when you see them wear the stererotypical colors? It's pretty bloody sappy and makes you stick out. NOT TO MENTION its portraying as if weed is "part of your lifestyle bro, it defines me". My glabella gets vascular when I hear/read people say that reefer defines them. LOL, it's a relatively benign drug (like alcohol, in moderation), and they say that without it a part of their character is missing.[/quote]

I wear his shirts because I think he was an amazing musician. Anything wrong with that.

4. #24 TheMissile, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    Dude just chill and accept that different people have different preferences. Also I don't know about you, but I don't see many non-peace loving people wearing Bob Marley shirts.

On topic, I can usually tell by the person's demeanor. Most stoners I meet give off good vibes and have a relaxed aura about them.

5. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']Not to be rude... but I cringe whenever I see somebody wearing a Bob Marley shirt. It honestly makes me sick...[/quote]

I agree actually, most of the people I know that wear bob marley shirts or have posters of him on their walls are total posers. I like everything he stood for, he was a great guy, but a lot of tools and clueless kids trying to be cool that don't even smoke wear stuff of his. Not all, but a lot.

6. I feel you on that one bro. But forreal, smoke some more weed and chill

7. People that listen to Rap/Hip-hop or Old school rock

8. That's like 80% of the entire American population man.

I can sense stoner like dogs smell bacon, it just sticks out to me man.

9. :laughing: you mean rasta?

10. I think white guys with dreads are always a dead giveaway

11. #31 TheMissile, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    Instead of stoner gaydar we should call it stoner sonar, or "stonar." :smoke:

12. I can definitely tell just by the way they act. If I was to tell some physical traits of stoners I've observed, it would be things such as wearing drug rugs, saying "man" more than once in a sentence, talking slow, etc, but it's still just the overall vibe/energy that person puts off.

13. You can just see it in their eyes. Its a special stoner connection.

14. I can usually tell if my step dad is high or not. He laughs a little more. He also has this happy look in his eyes.

My mom is the only person in my house who doesn't smoke weed. She always gives him this weird look when he's high. She does it to me all the time now. Even when I'm sober.

15. It's really one of those things you just know.

16. You chill. Why is it that every time someone has an opinion that goes against the "culture" of marijuana, it's interpreted by the masses as angry ranting? That in itself is your own inability to accept other people's opinions. He doesn't like it when people wear bob Marley shirts because a majority of people that parade his face around haven't lifted a single finger in the fight for peace.

17. If they wear Osiris shoes, they are a stoner.

18. This might sound weird, but this is how I can tell. If they laugh maturely at a really cheesy joke. We tend to get quirky humor better.

19. If they just make themselves comfortable wherever they go. They wear clothes that look comfy as fuck to wear instead of having the "beauty is pain" theory branded into their mind. There's just something unique about stoner vibes, ya know?

20. [quote name='"TheCannaMan"']Smokers almost always seem to have an unmistakeable laugh; even when try aren't high. Their laugh usually sounds sort of like a dry chuckle when sober and it sounds extra dry when they are stoned. Although spotting someone who is stoned isn't a hard thing to do if you look at their eyes and they are really red or really white (from eye drops).[/quote]

For real most stoners got that laugh it is like a dry chuckle