Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to spike a DT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eyeinfluence, Dec 23, 2010.

1. I heard u can just put a little bit of bleach in it and the test will come out negative no matter what.. is this true? and if not what, what can u use to spike a DT so that the result is negative?

please note i am talking about an at home $15 DT not an allout investigation.;)

2. just put water in it?

3. Every UA I took had a viewer, and they made me wash my hands before I provided the sample. But then again, every UA I had was in the army. I think if you put bleach in the sample they are going to make you provide another specimen?

And I mention I had a viewer because I wouldn't have been able to add anything to my urine while they're watching.

4. How to spike a DT 101

step 1, pee in cup
    step 2, throw cup at the ground
    step 3, celebrate

5. this is what i found :D

"Another trick to foil the test is to spike the sample with an adulterant. This approach should be used only as a last resort, since any adulterant can be chemically detected if labs take the trouble to do so. A number of adulterants cause negatives on the commonly used EMIT test, but not necessarily other tests. In an emergency, you might fool an EMIT test by adding a few drops of Visine® to the sample. Other common adulterants include detergent, bleach, salt, and the cleaning solution glutaraldahyde, but most of these are easily detected by smell or visual inspection. A host of commercial adulterants are on the market (for advertisements, see High Times). Among the more popular are Klear® and Whizzies®. No additive is 100% reliable, and all involve a substantial risk of detection. Many drug testing companies claim to test for adulterants, though it isn't clear how carefully. "

good luck :laughing:

6. I see you believe that your parents are going to let you fill the cup in private... If they don't trust you enough to make you do a drug test, why would they trust you not to tamper with the sample?

Just tell them you smoke, and quit the bullshit.

7. you could rub one out in the cup, I dunno what the results would be if they tested it but it would sure show them something..I'm not sure what though.

8. hmm.. his sperm count?:p

9. Son your jizz is fuckin creamy. Have you been smoking marijuana?

Yeah weednotcrack's response covers it though

10. i suppose, and after a display of this kind his parents would either never test him again or have him committed, roll the dice OP and blast one in the cup

11. Yeah shit OP's parents would never ask him again haha... it'd be better if they walked in all like 'what the hell is takin so long' ahhh what the fuck?!

12. oh my goodness I pictured the scene...Jesus H. OP do it. do it now!