Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to spend my first day off a 10 day t-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kable457, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Okay, so I was forced to go on a 10 day t-break because I went on vacation to Croatia. I'll be back home Saturday night, but won't smoke until Sunday. Before my tbreak I had a very high tolerance to the point I barely felt high when I smoked, so I really needed my break. :)
    Anyway i want to do some special activity with my friend when I get home, because usually all we do is sit on the couch and watch movies or similar stuff. I really wanted to go to an amusement park and ride some roller-coasters, but unfortunately my friend is refusing to go. I told him to look up this list /weed/ achievements - Taimapedia and choose something awesome and he chose to sit down and smoke 2g each without moving until we're done. Kinda scared this will just make me green out, as I haven't smoked for a long time, and I don't want to build up my tolerance to where it was before in just a day. So my questions are 1) should I be worried this may green me out? I've smoked more than an eight a day, and I've only greened out by edibles before. 2) would my tolerance build significantly by smoking that much in one sitting? 3) What would some fun out of the ordinary things to do while high be?

2. No replies? :/

3. not too sure about tolerance and if it would raise from the one sitting, but if you're just coming off the break and you're gonna smoke 2g in one go, that might fuck with you. as for cool shit to do high, a nice hike out in the forest is always a good plan

4. No, no, and go swimming