Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to soften hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tom1k9, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Could anyone please give me any tips or advice on how to soften hash so i can shape it back into cubes? At the moment it just looks like rabbit shit haha

2. heat it slightly

3. I've rubbed it around in my hands and it's softened it very slightly but it's still not as malleable as i'd like. Wouldn't heating it with a lighter or something destroy some of the thc though?

4. put it in the bin trust me its better there the stuff has headache written all over it or smoke it in a blunt its more safe

5. You must've got some shit hash or like a heavy indica or something bro. I've had had in joints and blunts and edibles loads of times and never got anything like that. But i do get what you mean how some highs can give you a headache but it's not all hash.