Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to sober up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Ok for one after smoking weed you are sober in 4-5 hours at most I smoke 3gs a night and that's usually till I hit my bed where I smoke a bed time doobiie I wake up sober as a bird ur fine

2. Never heard this before lol

3. Are you a casual smoker?

I mean, you should definitively be sober by the next day. Me and my bro, we would sometimes feel spacy the next day, but that was because we smoked some really cheap ass hash. Needless to say, poor quality.

But you should feel fine, really. There´s no tips or tricks, just make sure you have eaten and make sure you´re not dehydrated - as these are common reasons to why you would feel "sick", or whatever.

- Serenity

4. I'm guessing you all saw the other post of some guy saying he's been high for a week or something off one toke. Is there some kind of new mega-duration strain going around that I don't know about?