Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to sober up in a hurry

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Averett~Cougar, Mar 26, 2010.

1. As others have already said, once you're high, you're high. There's no real way to get around it. And, as other people have also said, talking to someone who is not supposed to know you are high does kind of straighten you out as long as you can keep it together. This could be anyone, depending on your situation: Boss, a cop, parents, an RA - you get the idea.

2. This.

I am glad everyone isn't...... well... just This

3. Actually with alcohol if you eat some crackers, bread or anything else that can help soak it up in your stomach you can lose your buzz a lot faster.

Marijuana though does seem to be different, like you said, you can make yourself "feel" a little less high but you really just gotta wait till it wears off.

4. adrenalin > being stoned

That's why "asking a cop for directions" would sober you up very quick, the adrenalin rushing through you will bring your high to a nonexistent level fairly quickly !!
    Get scared , and you will sober up very fast.

Showering always helps a bit.

Sex/Masturbation also releases endorphins that overpower the high and make you feel relatively sober.
    Physical Exercise also falls in this category !

5. cold shower, works the best for me!
    try it, youll loose your high straight after, fooo reaaal

6. o rly?

7. Swim
    the colder the water the better
    just do laps

but like don't go getting hypothermia or anything man

8. Masterbate or Have sex (It will release endorphins that will counteract your high)
    Drink coffee (The stimulants in coffee will overpower the THC)
    Exercise (I don't know why this works but it seems to work for me)
    Drink lots of water (It will dilute the THC in your bloodstream)

Also,

Use eye drops
    Change your clothes
    Shower
    Ferbreeze yourself
    Use scented hair care products

:smoking:Bongjointpipe

9. Jerk it, eat, maybe some exercise..put yourself in a really yet non fatal situation lol. I was put in 2 buzzkill moments last night (1, friend almost snapped his wrist, and then the game warden almost caught us shooting a ak47 behind my friends house) and didnt lose my high but i know shit like that can do it.

10. listen to AM radio on the way home. usually does the trick for me.

11. Ive never want to sober up...

12. I agree with some of these fuckers.
    :Masterbate
    :Eat
    :Shower...
    Why some of you would go so far as to get someone to kick you in the balls im not sure.
    -----------------------

13. ^ Agreed dealing with any authority usually does it for me boss cops etc

14. Smoke some cigarettes, you'll still be high, but usually the nicotine clears your head a little bit while it lasts.

15. Honestly, jerk off. Tested and proven by yours truly. ;)

16. #36 mono15591, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
    For me, when a situation feels serious I kinda snap out of my high.

Like this one time I was at a skate park and I thought these kids were gonna do something to my car so I "Hey!, don't touch the fucking car" and I got up and started walking their way. They started walking real fast lol. But I like to experiment when I'm high so now I'm able come and go from my high freely as long as I'm not too fucked up.

17. The eating bready foods while drunk thing is a myth. It'll still be digested in your stomach and released into your blood and then move on to be processed by your liver either way. It takes up to two hours for you liver to process one drink.