Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Sneak In My Gpen And Wax Into Six Flags?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AsvpDazed, Jun 4, 2014.

1. (First of yall whats up yall I just signed up)

Anyways. My whole friend group is going to Six Flags this summer and me and a few other friends want to bring our Gpens. Is this gonna be a possibility? Or am I gonna get caught trying to bring mine in?

2. I've brought weed and bowl into Disneyworld, six flags, Hershey park and universal studios and never once had a problem. The real thing you should be worried about is the actual act of consuming in the park

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. But dont they check for metal and shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. No sir I've never had a problem with metal detectors or anything and in fact the pipe I would always bring was metal so i wouldn't break my glass. I would just slip it into my cargo pocket on my shorts and just act casual

5. Parks are more worried about bombs and what not that's why they usually only check bags. That and worried about you bringing in food lol

6. How to sneak gpen and wax into six flags? Answer put them both in your pocket and walk thru the gates. Like Sammy mentioned the actual act of smoking is gonna most likely get
    You caught. Be low key about it and it should be all good

7. Six flags makes you walk through a metal detector. At least six flags over texas San Antonio and Atlanta GA. They allow e cig. And real cigarettes. Just rolls some Jays and smoke in in the park.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Before you smoke too walk around the park and find the best location not near any people or guards. Some time s there are places in theme parks that almost get forgotten look for these places.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. So Im guessing it's gonna be really easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. yeah I've brought wax + vape pens into many a theme park, airport, etc

you're good. 

11. Only way is hooping it man, its the only sure method. Don't use water based lubricants.

12. Put it in your sock.

13. Chuck it into your jocks? works whenever I need to conceal stuff. Had a quarter in mine when I was working, as I picked up during my break and had no where safe to put it.

14. When I go to wonderland we just leave our stuff in the car and go out every few hours.

15. you won't get caught bringing it in. But as the others have said, finding a spot to consume the product will be more difficult.

Why not just do it in the parking lot in the car with your boys then go in? That's what I would do

^^^ All of this... Getting it in is the easy part. Consuming in the park is a completely different story. I've never done wax in a pen before so I'm not sure of its discreteness when you vape (i.e. smell produced etc). The pens themselves should be fairly easy to get in. I brought my MFLB to Carowinds in NC. I was slightly paranoid going in, had some advil I just bought and just hid the MFLB in the empty Advil box. When security looked in, they saw the box and thought nothing of it. 

As far as consuming went, I just went into a bathroom stall and took a couple of tokes off the MFLB when I needed to. Since the MFLB doesn't produce any noticeable smell, it was all good... so yeah, getting in is the easy part. You have to figure out how to smoke and not draw attention to yourselves, if thats a concern of yours *shrugs*.

17. Make some edibles

18. Lol they dont check you for anything at theme parks.

19. Perfect recommendation.

Bathroom is wise, also, the back of a chill rollercoaster at night is good too. Not a stupid fast one, some chilled out cruising coasters, like montezumas revenge.

20. #20 SiberianShepherd, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Wear a belt, slip it behind the metal buckle, if it even dings(which I doubt it will for that tiny amount of metal) they will think it's the belt buckle.

EDIT: Smoking it will be easy... It's a G pen most people will think it's a normal vaporizer. Just don't pass it around blatantly.