how to sneak bud in Concert?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeGood365, Sep 15, 2012.

1. I'm going to a concert next month at the Greensboro Coliseum, and my friend swears up and down you can smoke weed in there without getting caught. And no i'm not rolling joints, blunts only!

2. went to a wiz concert and a jeezy concert recently, just put the weed in my pocket and walked in ? lol. Had a few fatties rolled into philly blunt stick containers

3. I put them in my sock

4. lol just keep it in your pocket?

It's not like they will search you.

5. put it up your ass man!

or just put it in your pants or pocket? easy as that!

6. Lots of places do search you

7. Wtf he said thats all you had to do, but i aint believe that shit lol.

8. Just crotch it or if your with a chick have her put it in her bra. I went to the wiz/mac miller concert and they just had us take shit out of our pockets and then patted our pockets. It was obvious because I had some rolling papers and a lighter. Just missing the rolling material. I actually pre rolled like six 1 gram joints the night before and crotched em no issues.

9. sock if you paranoid, i know most concerts ive been to i just put my bud in a cig pack...they never really search u, maybe just pat you down looking for a concealed weapon

10. If you have a big ass, your ass crack can be a great hiding spot for stuff.

11. Put it deep in your ear canals

12. under ya ball sack or tape to your leg or butthole:confused_2:

13. #14 Brohem, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    Put it in your gooch pocket.

It's the one if your wearing boxer briefs.. Your dickhole area connects to your asshole.

And it forms a pocket..

14. No searches, just walk in and spark up.