How to Sneak-a-Toke at Family Dinner?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zooma, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Okay guys, I'm at my folks' place for a family gathering and NOT enjoying the atmosphere with a sober mind. There is no alcohol and the kids are starting to get on my nerves. The only piece I brought is my 5" pipe and I just finished making a fail-safe sploof to get my munchies on for Thanksgiving dinner. The question is...

How do I sneak past my parents to go for a "walk"? Usually they're lenient about what I do outside of their neighborhood perimeter but today is obviously different. What kind of excuse should I make? They know I smoke pot but aren't too friendly about it. You know, an upper-middle class couple with yuppie 9-to-5 mindsets. Typical parental perspectives with little room for sympathy.

2. You need a disguise!

[​IMG]

3. Lol, many happy memories of sneaking tokes with my brothers at family events.

Keep your head up OP; an opportunity will present itself.

4. Is your car an option?
    I'd just say I needed to get my charger and make a phone call.
    And instead proceed to go get stoned.

Or find an excuse to go to the store, and get high before you come back.
    :smoking:

go for a phone call/walk
    this works especially if you have a gf and she's not there or something

5. Just say that you're getting an important phone call from school/work/friend in need and step outside for 5-10 mins.
    Or don't make an excuse at all, would your absence be really noted if you were gone for 15 mins especially when the entire family is around?

6. Dont lie to your parents about smoking!!!! U ungratful punk!!!!!!!!11111

Just kidding, OP. Good luck bro. I make edibles for situations like this.