Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smuggle weed through the airport

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurtonSnow, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't bring your pipe. Bring papers in the carry on. Take under 3 grams of weed, unscrew your deodorant until the whole stick pops off, put the weed in the container and screw the stick back on. That can go in your check luggage. Simple and easy.

2. oh nvm im a little farther down than tampa. The name of the city im in is West Palm Beach

3. Weed in a baggie in a baggie in a baggie in a baggie inside of a candle

Clean the pipe to make sure there's no residue whatsoever

I wouldn't do it if I were you

4. First, don't do it. I know you said you changed your mind, but I might as well post my two cents for you and/or others.

Most of my friends at school drive, but I have a few who need fly to and from home for every break, including my dealer. First off, they pack pipes deep inside checked luggage after being thouroughly cleaned. IF they need to bring bud (which they all did coming to school to avoid being dry, but they use their old hookups during breaks), they either put it in plastic bags inside peanut butter, inside shampoo, or something along those lines. Those should also be checked, not carry on. They have also used the cigarette method posted above, although my roommate always tried to leave the plastic wrap on. Take off the top half when when you first open the pack, then slide it back on when your done. Usually looks like an unopened pack.

5. I brought bud from and to mexico, in america I Put it between my legs in a very sealed bag, and in mexico I just put it in between my legs b4 security then I put it in my carry on on the plane

6. Here's the deal with flying NOW DAYS....

I live in Tampa, and last time I flew somewhere people are now randomly selected to stand inside this contraption that x-rays your whole body (my girlfriend was picked) so strapping it to your body isn't an option anymore.

I don't want to give you ideas.

It doesn't kill me to stop smoking for short periods of time if you are just goin on vacation.

7. +rep

Anybody who can't take a break and would rather risk federal drug charges, no matter how ingenious the smuggling method, has a problem.

Then again when I travel I either mail myself a package to my hotel (1st class mail can't be searched without a warrant, and FedEx works great for small packages) or I tip the hotel bartender and he hooks me up. Or I just go without.

8. I got issues cause I wont shove weed up my ass! HA!

9. To everyone who talked me out of it, THANKS! Unfortunatly this thread is against the city rules (trafficking somehow I dont get it.) Deleting now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.