How to smoke vaporizer resin

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by The Green Toker, Feb 11, 2010.

1. This is a method I found out how to do while bored. I started by heating up the vaporizer and taking a few long draws from the whip, then open up the tube and stick a "i seriously forgot the word", but one of those things you vclean your ears with, down into the tube, the resin should come right off. This method only works on joints of the vape or tupe pieces closer to the vape. Then pick off the cotton pieces from the Q-Tip.... thats the word. You can also just put it on weed, but if your out of weed or just cleaning your vape pieces then pick the cotton off and put it in the vape. For those who say, "ew, smoking resins nasty" or something like that. Lets think about it for a second, where is the resin coming from? the inside of the vape joint/hose, what is the inside of the vape used for? it is used for carrying the essentially pure THC vapor to your lungs, so this is not the same resin comin from your pipe. If this is long or fucked up, ill change it in a lil while, im on the bus coming home from school on my lg voyager.

2. I love smoking vapor resin, but I find your way a little gross just because you are vaporizing cotton as well which I imagine would not be a good taste and could be potentially bad for you.. I just use a wooden skewer to scrape alll that tasty vapor res off, then wipe the resin off the wood, roll it into a ball, then smoke it out of my bong that way.

3. Soak the whip in alcohol, let resinous alcohol evaporate on a nice flat plate or shallow dish, scrape that with a razor, top of a bowl with the nice and pure resin.

4. Nah man, there's no taste from cotton and the oven mitt you used to get that pizza out the oven, it was cotton. Cotton doesn't begin to think about burning until around 700F and MY vaporizer only goes up to 500F.
    Yea, I could do it that way, but this way is like a 20 - 30 second deal until your ready to smoke, no waiting a day or even 2 mins.

5. every week or so i use a toothpick, needle, or paper clip to scrape up all the resin from my iolite tube, i usually get a ball only about the size of a bb. i roll it around in the kief reservoir of my grinder, and then just throw it on top of a bowl

6. Just wipe the resin on a Bud and vape the bud...recycle your recycle...:smoking: