Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke this hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlowinTesticals, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Hey GC, btw sorry for posting 2 threads in a row :/

But anyways I need help, how do I smoke this hash? My close friend said his dealer had some and offered me some for free to try out... It's like a black clump of hard resin, but it isn't resin. My iPad camera is shit, so don't mind the terrible last picture. The first picture with the blue background is NOT the hash I have, but is a very similar appearance. I have a bong, pipe, weed, bic, torch lighter... So what could I use to smoke it?

Attached Files:

2. Smoke it just like you smoke weed.

If you've got some herb, then load up a bowl and top it off some hash.

Don't use all of it unless you're experienced.

You'll probably pass out, and thus waste it

3. [quote name='"Sativa Hangover"']Smoke it just like you smoke weed.

If you've got some herb, then load up a bowl and top it off some hash.

Don't use all of it unless you're experienced.

You'll probably pass out, and thus waste it[/quote]

I've smoked hash before. I usually smoke hash oil though, I was just wondering if I should do it a certain way...

4. Nah, it's all the same.

5. Don't dab it, not an extract, too much plant material. So, mix it with bud for bowls, j's, blunts, bongs, etc.

6. roll it into a snake and put it into a Joint.

7. Hot knife