Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke rock hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chroniccc, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I've smoked my fair share of hash, and while 30$/gram is really expensive, you can smoke it in a bowl, hot knife it.. there are a bunch of ways really, sticking bits on the tip of a cigarette, lighting a little in an upside down glass and inhaling with a straw

I don't get why people here think hash is bad on its own, I've smoked it without weed and it isn't bad.. depends on the hash though

2. When you hit knifed it did the knife get stained in any way from the hash or being burnt?

3. Soorry but bump I need to know...

4. [quote name='"chroniccc"']When you hit knifed it did the knife get stained in any way from the hash or being burnt?[/quote]

Mine did, the hash you can get off, but you'll probably get black stains, and some rainbow coloring from all the heat.

5. It's possible you're getting Shiva crystals

6. I usually pack a bowl and then top it off with hash. Just a warning if its your first time smoking hash, it is very harsh on the lungs (it'll probably make you cough)

7. Ok thanks for the replys guys! Any other substitutes to use instead of knives? I still live with my parents and they'd be a little suspicious to why 2 of their knives are burnt!

8. Is your dealer one of those dudes on the corner? With all those weird people coming up to him constantly? Making handoffs all day? Sporting a Mercedes Benz or other luxury vehicle, without obvious employment? You are about to buy Crack Cocaine, or as the kids say, Crack, Hard, or Rocks. Or Crack Rocks. Or Pop Rocks. You a junkie son!

9. DO NOT BUY ANY HASH NOT FROM A DISPENSARY FOR OVER $20/G!

I beg you. It's worth $5/g in Canada, and $20/g at most in a majority of the US...

Not to mention anything called rock hash is going to be low quality...

To answer your second question, yes hotknifing weed or hash will leave a stain on the knife. The knife will also start to lose it's shine after being covered in resin for a while. Only use cheap ones you don't spend much $ on, and make sure to use a hooter so you don't burn your mouth.

10. Yes I already told you.

TWEEZERS

11. put it in a bong or a pipe. you could break it down really small and roll it with some flowers in a paper or a blunt though.
    sounds like your dealer was referring to pressed keif as it can be hard like rocks. hope your pickups good post pictures of your 'rock hash.'