Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foamXcore, Mar 6, 2007.

1. I smoke resin on tinfoil, same way people smoke heroin/oxys.
    doesnt slide well unless its the really wet kind, globbs wil still smoke tho.

2. Alright, so I know this thread is like 2 years old but It actually gave me the willpower to smoke my resin and... I'm pretty baked. I've been smoking really good dank out of my bong for about 4 months and I collected it all with a paper clip and did the previously mentioned method of scraping the bowl first then laying the liquidy resin on the powder to solidify it.

Then I took this bigass resin ball and tried to tighten it in my fingers, which made a fucking MESS and did NOT work, so don't do that. I tore off a tiny piece of rolling paper and globbed the resin on it, so the paper wrapped up about halfway on the ball. Then I put the whole thing in my bong and smoked it paper-side down. And the resin takes a few tries to solidify, but keep going! Eventually it will light and dry out and you'll get 5-6 really big hits. And they get you fucked up.

:smoking:

3. I totally know where you're coming from. I've smoked resin a bunch, and I still don't know a good way to harvest the resin and transport it for usage without getting it on your clothes or fingers. I guess maybe that's the price we pay.

4. #84 benjammin107, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2010
    Use a vaporizer if you are worried about that. Anything smoked has carcinogens, pot has a lot less, and for that matter so does the resin. Carcinogens are burned out when you smoke the bowl and they usually are not present in the resin. The stuff you scape out of your bowl still has a pretty damn good THC content, especially if you smoke choice nugs only..

I like to take rips of res, or knife hits, or the cigarette thing works it's just a pain in the ass. Just took 2 bong rips and I'm cheesin... :bongin:

5. kind of random, I know, but I'd just like to say I love your sig.

6. Scrape the resin and put it around the bottom of the bowl, as near to the hole as possible. Pass the lighter in a circular motion around the hole at the bottom of the bowl and inhale. If you taste something nasty you're doing it right.

7. I just did this. OMG I coughed for like 5 minutes HARSHLY mind you, but am I ripped right now....... wwooT

8. I just heated a few of my bowls that I have never cleaned, and scraped them. Got a decent amount... just smoked it all with the bong and wow I'm actually pretty ripped! Been toking for 10+ years too. Just make sure to use a screen. Oh and hemp-wick works great you can light it all you want without the lighter fluid. Is it wrong that I'm smoking resin when I have a few grams in my drawer? :)

9. Man I just scraped my hookah...I hadnt scraped for like 5 months of pretty mch every day use. I got tons of resin and actually smoked it with a gravity bong with a really fine screen. Got 3 good sized hits. I mean im not like fucking blazed or anything but this is defenitly very nice. And who wants to live past 60 anyway? Smoke em if you got em!

10. I've never smoked resin, (and am not planning on it any time soon), but I think all you have to do is scrape it into a little ball and put it in your bowl.

11. turns out my bitching mother comes equipped with an arsonal of bobbie pins

12. i told myself i would never smoke resin till i moved and had no dealer.

13. I get a nice fat ball and cut it into 1/6 and line it down a blunt. burns super slow and a super stoney high, for those sunday couch days ; )

14. I usually just hold the flame on my bong for a really long time and circle the flame around the bowl to get it nice and hot. That way i don't get my hands dirty and it clears it a bit.

15. Well I just went out and cleaned my bowls, and I think I have some good advice for the beginners. I used a screwdriver That was about the size of a needle, so it was very small. I scraped both of my bowls straight unto a piece of tinfoil until they were mostly clean, then I burned the bowls with a lighter until they had just started to smoke. That's where you get your first few hits. I was lucky enough to have both a bowl and a zephyr to clean, but if you don't have two then you can get the same effect by adding a small piece of bud when it's time to smoke for real.

Once you have all of the resin from your bowls you need to get a bit dirty. Form the resin into a ball by gently squeezing it and then rolling it. If you want you can use a small piece of tobacco or weed, or even K2 to start the ball. Gently squish the ball unto a piece of tinfoil and hold a lighter under it. Smoke and enjoy.

I have also used alcohol to clean a bowl, just straight vodka, but there's no way to smoke the resin afterwards...

BTW, if you smoke off tinfoil you will get all of the smoke, but if you just pack a resin bowl then you will get heavier hits. I recommend the tinfoil because it males good smoke and you don't get the bowl dirty again. That's just me.
    :smoke:

16. I just scrape, then usually put a foil screen in my pipe so the resin wont fall through, then just smoke it regular. Take out foil when done w resin. Complete!

17. Clean my pipe put it in my shity metal pipe with screen and smoke.. Tastes bad. hurts my lungs, and makes me feel like a crack head... Fucking love it still tho

18. Hello again guys, sorry about the double post but I'm on an iPad, so I can't edit my ond post, but I jaut wanted to post a warning...

Whenever I smoke resin I feel good for a bit, then have a horrible headache afterwards, and a feeling of sickness. I don't mind the taste of the smoke, in fact I like it, but that's just me. Just keep in mind that resin is only good for last resorts, or if you plan on rolling a joint/blunt and want some extra kick to it.:smoke:

19. Thats because resin is full of burnt butane and other particles you dont wanna smoke, in my advice just dont smoke it at all.