Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foamXcore, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Same man.

2. you can smoke it a million different ways. Preperation will determine the way it smokes. I used to stick it right in the bowl and smoke it after scraping it from my bong. Now I dehydrate it. If it's wet, mix a tiny tiny bit of honey into the resin and microwave it. The sugars mix with the water and totally burns all the water out. Stick it in the freezer for 10 min and your done. After this you can either plop it in the bowl or free base it if you really wanna feel it. Stick the ball on the end of a pin and light it on fire. Put a glass over the top to trap the smoke. When it gets chalky lift the glass and suck in the smoke from underneath. It's pretty bad for your lungs, but what isn't.

3. dude i never thought of that, i mean i knew that resin is simply just carbon with some some weed properties to it, but i never thought vaporizing resin would work

4. i usually scrap all that shit off all my pieces and roll it all into a big ball and smoke that shit in my bong before i clean all my pieces out. shit is really harsh, but you get baked so its all good

5. So it'll work if i just it on top of a regular bowl of crypt?

6. i usually just get a fairly big res ball and roll it around in the shake and kif in my left over bags and smoke it

7. smoke it out of something disposable because resin smells terrible and you wouldn't want that bad taste in a bowl or a bong. just use a soda can.

8. UHH NO
    dumbest thing you could ever do, never smoke out of a soda can....ever

9. Resin comes from (builds up in) bowls and bongs.

Why would it make sense to hide your piece from resin smoke? You took the resin from that piece!

Some people dont think before they submit their replies

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey, i am reaaaaally righ right now:D so forgive me if i start to ramble ans stuff that happens sometimes:D, oh and im sorry for bumpin this old thread dont hate me lll

so, how do you clean fairly tall bong, so that you can keep the resion, cuz, i got the bowl and the top and stuff but i cant get the inside, where the water sits, man, i really AM dry how do i get this out?:confused:

EDIT... haha at the post above me man thats jokes i was thinkin that too man thats wow

11. i just smoked a baby res ball now. they burn so much slower, and the smoke is bearable, but still bad.

12. yeah ive always just thrown it in a pipe and smoked it, but knife hits would work too, and probably more efficient

13. Yeah, it's usually the most enjoyable way to do it. But that krippy can make just about anything more enjoyable. Gotta love it.

As for the whole fiendish behavior of smoking resin, I mean, you pay for the weed, so if you pay for the weed, why not get an extra mile out of it. Plus you have no idea when something outside of your control is going to go down and you get that day or two lapse when you wanna wake up and smoke something or need to sleep and need to hit something. Brings no shame to the game imo. And if nothing else, take it and layer it over some greens and roll that up. Shit always seems to get me higher when using it anyway. But yeah, kinda baked atm and was feeling that need to elaborate on the subject itself also.

14. whats with the people ranting about NOT smoking res? itd be a waste not too, what drinkers would call alcohol abuse :smoke: heres what i do, it may not be the best, but its always worked.

1) Scrape bowl using pocket knife (just what you can reach, i save all the inner stuff until theres A LOT of it). Put the powder aside.

2) Put a few ashes (just ash your cig right in the bowl, unless you're a non-smoker of course!) this acts like a screen so the res doesnt soak right into the pit on your bowl. i used to be concerned with inhaling the ashes, but it seems like the res gets stuck on the ashes instead of melting all over the inside, and it keeps the ash in place.

you can also just put a lil bit of shake or bud in the bottom of the bowl. ive also done it with a paper (wrap the paper around the res and set it in the bowl) juicy j papers are marvelous for this use :D

3)Pour the powder in the bowl

4)light, inhale, make a sick face as you exhale because of the taste.

repeat until you're feeling a great buzz, then enjoy anything flavored to get rid of that nasty taste:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ^ this

16. Around here, it's a common tecnique to smoke hash with a cigarette and a bottle.. I'd need to be on my compute to draw something or explain better, but if you hold everything properly, you can get tobacco smoke out and keep the wanted smoke inside

17. lol... i always use a bobby pin... they are perfect because they have the round end

18. i just get the resin out with a paperslick or sumthing and wipe it on a little tobacco, best way fo sho

19. I would just stick to the easiest way

Scrape ittt, roll ittt, light ittt :smoke:

20. Actually, THC counters the cancer causing chemicals in weed. It causes the cells to die before they become cancerous. Wikipedia it.

This is why there has never been a single report of lung cancer from weed alone.