Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foamXcore, Mar 6, 2007.

1. take ur lighter, flip ur piece upside down, so the flame is just sitting int he bowl, do it for ike 10 seconds, get a pocket knifte, or if u cant find anything better, a bent paper clip, and start the scraping, use your fingers to get the chunks off, ball it up wth ur fingurs and put it where ever u wanna put it....continue this untill its fully scraped......dont forget to get inside the carb! heat the carb up with the lighter, and repeat everythign els the same...

also u can get some from the mouth peice, same way.....ball all the resin u get up into a ball, stick it in ur bowl and start tokin....

if u really want to, after u smoke the resin bowl, scrape again the resin u got from that for a 2nd bowl.

i like resin bowls, its a good like, happy high, and u dont get all lazy and shit....

ull know when the bowl is done, the resin nug will be like pure white.

2. yeah the last post has it for true.

i hate doing it, but thats what happens.

3. yeah scraping is a pain, but im like the only one in my group who actually likes resin....i dont mind the taste at all, and it gets u fuckin baked...enjoy your bowl bro.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dude, it's resin.
    Just fucking smoke it!

5. my friend showed me a little trick for smoking resin.

1. heat up the pipe so its easier to scrape and shit.
    2. scrape as much as you can (or want to) toward the front of the pipe (not the mouth piece)
    3. knock all the resin out.
    4. get a zig-zag (any wrap) and put the resin in the middle
    5. fold the sides to enclose the resin and make a "pouch" lookin thing
    6. twist the top so the resin wont fall out, and rip off any extra
    7. throw the resin pouch in your pipe. and POW!

* the first hit, do not enhale... maybe even the first 3 hits or so, its all paper haha, it burns. so be careful *

6. today my buddys pipe was all resined up so i grabbed a knife and got it all out , rolled it up into a little ball, smoked it, rolled a blunt and smoked it, and it was pretty kick ass.i dont like hitting resin normally becuase i think its for broke stoners,butit actually has its uses

7. What do you guys usually scrape with? I use a paper clip but I'm wondering if there's something that's more efficient ore easier:confused:

8. My friends and I usually use a bobby pin, which I usually have handy. They're sturdier than paper clips, i think.

9. yea but your a girl unfair advantage ok , how many dudes rock bobbypins even tho they are pretty got for lots of stuff

10. emo girl-look-a-like guys?:confused:

11. just put a nice size of resin in the vaporizer worked great heated it to like 200 and now im high;}

12. I hang out with a bunch of dudes. They collect my bobbypins for future resin scraping.

13. I heat mine up with the burner on my stove till it gets really hot and smoke starts pouring out and then i just inhale it like normal. Yeah, its a bit fiendish, maybe even more so than the normal way of smoking resin, but whatever, it gets me extremely high.

• Like Like x 1
  14. is this safe?

15. what i use is a razor blade and this weird knife thing that has a triangle shaped razor at the end

16. how big should the ball of resin be?

and how do i scrape the inside of the pipe?

17. I say toke up. I just had a fairly small ball of resin, and I feel better than I thought I would.

18. personally I only smoke resin with a shute gets me the most fucked up and you only need a few hits and you're done

19. Uhh. Usually if i want to get the resin off my fingers i just take a knife and scrap it off.
    (Be careful if you're doing this stoned, or sober for that matter)