How to smoke out of a water bottle?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cxsco, Jan 27, 2014.

1. So I just started smoking recently, and I usually smoke js, but i'm starting to see the pros and cons of all the different ways of smoking. I like that with bowls, you only use as much as you need to, and you really taste the herb more with bowls. Unfortunately, I don't have a bowl, and have no idea where to buy one. Which is another reason I usually just roll. Tomorrow though, I'm toking with a couple buds (see what I did there?), but I don't have enough bud to roll a full j, so we're smoking a water bottle. I know how to make it and all (aluminum foil on mouthpiece with small holes, and a hole near the top of the bottle and on the bottom. Thing is, I kind of don't know what the fuck I'm doing smoking with bowls and shit. I always do it with friends that just walk me through it. I just know that you light the bud, keep one finger on the hole nearest it, and inhale through the other hole. When do you take off the top finger, though? just like, walk me through the mechanism of it, or how to do it. thanks :)

2. use a can or an apple.

3. Really a can? That's just as bad

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Also dude its called a smoke shop they have 5$ pipes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. The way you describe it sound like you would be inhaling plastic fumes, I would suggest using almost anything else, wood, metal pipe, cheap ass glass pipe, apple, carrot.

6. Apples are legit for a quick smoke. I use them all the Time on the golf course. I'm clumsy as fuck and break my glass all the time so I keep that shit at home Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. make a apple pipe. fuck the water bottles. and then throw the apple away

8. #8 TinManThaBoyBoy, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    It ain't complicated.. use some common sense.. where's the oxygen comin from? Where's the smoke drawing from? I'm too lazy to explain a carb.. just smoke the Damn weed.

9. Carb-hole, air tight bowl and your set this took me like 2minutes to make after I broke my regular bong.Id recommend an Arizona bottle or Gatorade.

10. Search the internet, you can find so many different ways to smoke. Apple works good, a small metal pipe. Don't use aluminum. That shit is bad for you. If gonna smoke out of a plastic, get a small socket and bottle cap for a mouth piece.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

11. Apple smoking sounds rad. I'll definitely try that next time. But like, actually smoking. I keep the carb covered, I light the bud, inhale, and release the carb when the chamber is full enough for a hit?

12. [quote name="cxsco" post="19415437" timestamp="1390832654"]Apple smoking sounds rad. I'll definitely try that next time. But like, actually smoking. I keep the carb covered, I light the bud, inhale, and release the carb when the chamber is full enough for a hit?[/quote]I remember when I first used a bong. Some friends demonstrated for me step by step, and it still felt more complicated than it really was.So what you do is cover the carb and light the weed while you inhale through the mouthpiece. You can let go of the carb when you feel like you have enough smoke in the bong, and then you inhale all of the smoke and hold it in for however long you feel is necessary.You'll definitely get the hang of it! Just make sure if you're still not sure on how to use a bong, to ask someone instead of playing it off like you already know how because people will be able to tellI hope I helped even just a little bit!