Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke out of a tar catcher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deathrocker, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Hey everyone,

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this! I'm new to the forums and semi-new to smoking (just started about 4 months ago at the late age of 22), and I recently purchased a tar catcher from this site:

Glass Waterpipe - Tar Catcher - English - Grasscity.com

It's so awesome, I'm glad I bought it! But we're a little confused as to how to smoke out of it because we're used to using a cheap slide bong we were borrowing from a friend.

Are you supposed to pull the bowl out when you smoke it? It seems like you're not supposed to because it's so tiny and close to the flame. Although a lot of people in the reviews for this particular tar catcher mentioned that it's best to replace it with a slider.

Sorry if I'm not using the right terms, I don't have many stoner friends. :( And thanks in advance for the help!

2. I thought this would make it a little easier....

[​IMG]

3. Wow, thank you so much! We were doing it way, way wrong. We only put water in the main piece, not all three. Thanks again! And I really liked your diagram.

4. :D Glad I could be of service, dude.

5. Dude.. thats so awesome your so helpful to him man :) +rep bro :smoke:

6. Ahhh you're too kind.

It really only took up 5 minutes of my day in MS Paint, so it's no biggie at all. :)

7. Very artistic, ;)

8. This is off-topic, but I'm actually female. XD I understand my username is confusing.

9. :eek: Awk...

:p My bad...