How to smoke inside

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 13ongRip420, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Anybody know? i already got caught up and am super paranoid about blazing inside now. I already know about the empty toiletpaper roll and dont really like it so any suggestions? o and i dont have incense.

thanks

2. Dude there is no way to completely cover up a smell inside a house. I can just tell you to turn on as many fans as possible and have a few windows cracked. If its a small room, fuck it, there is no way. If its a big room or a room your parents rarely go inside then it should be fine as long a you air it out. :bongin:

3. i smoke every night in my room, i turn on the fan, towel the door, turn on an air purifier, smoke my bubbler in snaps, use a sploof, and spray a bit of ozium when im done.

simple.

4. I see you have posted this in the "introduce yourself" section

So therefore I can only take this paragraph as a hello

5. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Smoke-Buddy-Personal-Filter-Purifier/dp/B00478UIB2]Amazon.com: Smoke Buddy - Personal Air Filter/ Purifier Brand New - Blue: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

use a pipe or a bong, not js or blunts. only light as much as you can inhale, then you exhale through the smoke buddy. trust me it works. me and my friends take giant bong rips and absolutely no smell. you just gotta make sure the bowl doesnt cherry.

6. hahaha, i was thinking the same thing..

7. take snaps. if your using a pipe cover the bowl when you uncover the carb. try to ghost your hits. and blow it out a window. if there is no window available use a sploof. if you dont have a sploof blow it through like a big comforter off your bed or bundle up a t-shirt and blow it through that. its better than nothing.

8. I have a suggestion, smoke outside or your garage! It might not be the atmosphere you prefer, but at least it lowers your chances of getting caught. Weed is a very potent smell (depending on the strain). No matter what you do, if your in an enclosed space, there's still going to be that scent of weed. I have a purifier, a big fan, and two windows. When I smoke in my room and use all those things, I still get caught. I now smoke in my garage and never get caught, I smoke like every night. Just get some speakers, a comfy chair, and spark up.

9. when I was a kid, i'd just wait till parents are asleep, grab a bowl and a few hits (don't load full bowls, just small amounts), take a hit and blow it through your sploof outside the window or something. It's not that hard, and if you're parents are a bitch to deal with and might get up to check on you for some reason, just go outside real quick and chief a bowl.

10. - Life