Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke inside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mv123, Dec 20, 2010.

1. so im gonna try to smoke at home in the bathroom. Ill be using a bowl and ill just cap it once i take my hit. If i just blow the smoke out the window without a sploof or fan, will it smell?

2. If you cup it and watch how much excess smoke you release you'll probably be good, but if your paranoid...

Turn the shower on and just breathe the smoke into the hot steam. Or use a scent candle if ya don't wanna waste water.

3. Take a roll from the inside of a toilet paper roll then shove some dryer sheets in one end. Take your hit then blow the smoke inside the roll. The smoke smells like the dryer sheets. BOOM!

4. You should be fine. I've been smoking stealthy for the past 2 years & have yet to get caught. If you wanna play it extra safe, use a sploof or just take a shower right after your done. There should be no smell after that.

5. "Don't forget to bring a towel" - Towelie (South Park)

and make sure the towel is wet, and spray the cracks outside the door with air freshener and you'll probably be good

6. okay first instead of toilet paper rolls use a papper towel roll its like 3 times as long with can mean 3 times more filterage of smoke. when i was younger and like everyone thinks its more sketch to walk outside and toke i used this

on the outside of 1 end fold a bounce sheet in half then fold over the end and tape intensly on

proceed to fill roll with as many more sheets as you like

carfeull not to stuff them to tight or you wont be able to exhale through

7. yeah, youll be fine. blow out the window, place a quarter over your bowl once its lit and clear it. take a shower after (or at least turn it on) and use soap.

8. make sure you get your head all the way out the window or itll blow back in