Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke in your room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpPurp, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Im at home and my dad is in the kitchen. I really want to smoke but am afraid of getting caught. Also i cant make a sploof and i dont have any frebreeze

2. its raining out

3. well i guess someone isnt smoking today lol.

4. Leave? I love riding my bike to some secluded spot when it's raining and toking up.

5. You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, ey, ey, ey!

6. I either go under our deck, or out in the shed.... When you are 25 years old and used to living on your own then forced to move back in with mom you gotta get crafty lol.

Lucky for me moms cool with it as long as i dont make it obvious heh

7. get your own house?

8. Just open the window, close the vent, and put a towel unda tha dooer.

Maybe a candle...
    Point for yuor fan at that window so the smoke will be pushed out tha window...

9. Wait until he goes to sleep and blow the smoke out of your window. Or go in the bathroom and pretend to take a shower and turn on the vent then blow the hits into the vent. And cover the door bottoms with towels so no smoke seeps out

10. come back when you're 18?

11. If your dad has good a sense of smell, he WILL smell it.

12. I just blow the smoke out of my window and promptly close it after each hit, a little febreeze or a fan and your good to go, but I mean if you're smoking and your dad has a nose for it he'll smell it

13. He could be 18, just living with his parents still.. Jumping to conclusions, pal?

14. this is some straight up horrible advice.

dont smoke in the house dude. its basically gonna smell no matter what you do, to some extent. try to go outside quickly and take a few hits if he goes in the shower or something. if not go hang out with your friends and figure something out

15. Tell your father his car battery is dead and make him go outside and check it out

16. Get a tube (rubber tube or plastic, not toilet paper roll), stuff dryer sheets into it, get a bottle of febreeze, close your door, towel under it, get a bowl that you can cap easily with NO smoke leaving it except into your mouth, get another towel, crack the window, stuff the crack of the window with the towel leaving about 2 in. for the tube, hit the bowl and cap it, and blow out the tube with a tiny bit of febreeze after each hit. The crack has to be air tight too.

17. Buy a vape? :smoke:

18. Yea, you can do things to lower the smell, and mask it some. But its hard to mistake the smell.... Hence the part in my post with my mom being cool with it as long as its not obvious lol.

If I was trying to completely hide it, or if she didnt like the fact that I smoked, I wouldnt do it anywhere near this house. Its not my place to made a decision like this somewhere i dont own. Time for a smoke ride for you imo.

19. a few times i made a sploof, closed the door, opened my window, and used a pipe to smoke. I covered the bowl with a quarter after lit, and then blew the smoke out the sploof out the window :smoke: LMAO

Im allowed to smoke weed, but i did that when my Grandma came over, mom told me not to tell her about it :smoke:

The easiest way though... is to use a vaporizer like the MFLB. No smell, no sound, so stealth.
    I just vape now when people are over :smoke: