How to smoke in your room

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by blazeveryday, Apr 15, 2018.

?

Did this work for you

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Good evening fellow tokers. I have come across a way that i can smoke as much as i want in my room without any smell at all. It may be tedious but its very efficient. Tools you will need: Flower, smoking device (preferably pipe, and no joints or blunts), lighter, quarter or half dollar, homemade or store bought sploof (take a toilet paper roll, and some fabric softeners, stuff them inside and wrap around the front end), fan, window, towel, candles. This may seem like a lot of items but in fact its not once you get the process going. The first thing you do is pack a very small bowl, about just a pinch of your flower. Put a towel below your door where the crack is and light some candles, point a fan out the window so it blows out. Now you can start smoking, people often say this method isn’t easy for everyone but either way there won’t be any smell. Light your bowl very briefly until you can see smoke building up inside the pipe. Once that happens quickly put the lighter down and continue inhaling until it is no longer cherried and all of the smoke is gone, grab your quarter or half dollar and put it on top of the bowl to prevent any excess smoke from releasing out of the top. Try to hold the hit in for as long as possible until you cant, then take your sploof and blow it towards the fan so it sucks it out of the window. After you finish a bowl or 2 blow out your candles and wave them around the room and relight them if you would like to smoke more. This may seem very tedious and time consuming and sometimes it can be compared to just taking a quick rip out of your bong, but i guarantee that it will leave no smell in your room or anywhere you decide to do this!

• Disagree Disagree x 1

2. How old are you lol most adults will just go outside or don't have to worry about the smell..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Uhhh thanks I guess. My car, balcony or just outside usually works well.

#shuttle420express Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. This is actually the best one I’ve seen. Either ur old n hiding this shit from the kids or your young and hiding it from ma n pa?
    Either way that’s pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lovin the feedback

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. #6 Deleted member 1049288, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

• Like Like x 1
  7. You really thought of everything, OP! I don't think it's pathetic to hide the smoke smell. Some people are offended by it, some are so judgmental. I personally love the smell of some good weed.

8. Its not that i don’t love the smell or anything, thats besides the fact. i just gotta be respectful of the people that are around.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Agreed. It doesn't bother me but it does for some people. Nothing wrong about being respectful/considerate.

10. OP, I think that you are getting the replies that you are getting because literally, every step and tool that you have used has been used/done 1000 times over again. If you truly want to smoke in your room, get a vape, smoke buddy and ozium. Be careful with the ozium as it can be harmful in high doses. Lysol Disinfectant spray is a good alternative. Forget the pipes, joints and blunts indoors. Take that outside if you don't have your own place or if you just want to keep your place nice and fresh.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. yep, happy blazing! cheers

12. I smoke in my room of a day because that's where I am most the time and blow all smoke out the window and I use a pipe because pipes are most discreet. and smoke outside of a night time.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. So what you mean is you have to keep it on the downlow so your parents don't catch you LOL..

Seriously how old are you dude?

14. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that kind of shit anymore.

15. How to smoke in my own room:

I pay the rent for my apartment. I have a real job. I pay all the bills. I have custody of my daughter.

I smoke in my own apartment whenever the hell I feel like it. Though I usually eschew it when the daughter is around and then I'll use my vape pen or my volcano instead.

I also live in California where it's 100% legal for anyone who is 21 years or older to smoke marijuana in their own residence.

Mic drop.

Thread done.

• Like Like x 1