Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke in your room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedude234, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Some people have that time when you cant smoke outside and the only option is to smoke in your room without other people living with you knowing or smelling it. heres a guide.

Things Needed:
    1. Lighter
    2. Stealth Pipe or one hitter NO joints or bongs.
    3.Smokebuddy smoke filter (handheld device with carbon filter you exhale smoke in which filters the smoke and none comes out) Dont use "sploofs" they dont work!
    4. Making sure you wont be interrupted in your smoke session

OPTIONAL:
    Eye drops (for emergencies)
    Air-Freshener
    Open a window (recommended if you have one!)

How to smoke:
    Gather all the things you need... Make sure you will have time to smoke without being interrupted by someone in the house.
    Load your bowl take a hit then immdeditaly cover the bowl with your thumb so excess smoke doesn't come out hold it in for 3-5 seconds and blow in your smoke buddy. Repeat till your done

After: I recommend to clean up right away instead of cleaning up after you loose the high just incase of an emergency...
    Spray some air freshener and crack open a window!

Your done :) If you liked this guide please hit "like" thank-you stay high! :p

2. There is only 1 thing that you need in order to smoke in your room, I do it everyday.

1. Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer

I promise you that if you invest in a MFLB and you have a brain cell to not have some one see you using it, and you use it 100% the correct way intended, you will never get caught. There is literally no smell when using the MFLB correctly, also cracking your window would be smart. Now when I say no smell, there is "as if" the slightest smell of a burnt popcorn like smell. And with a window open it goes away in a few minutes.

For me it works great, parents are clueless, and I vape whenever. Honestly its so fucking stealthy that you could walk around and hit this thing native style without people even knowing because there is no weed smell at all lol. Its marvelous:D

3. Yes Vaps are amazing im actually planning on getting the MFLB vape but i currently dont have enough to afford it

1. have your weed
    2. have your pipe/papers/bong/vaporizer
    3. have your own place
    4. enjoy

4. this is how i do it:
    Grab a bowl, fill it with weed, insert it into a bong slide and then smoke that shit in a bong with perc and ice catcher
    it's simple as fuck :bongin: