Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke in your room without getting caught.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liketotoke, Feb 16, 2011.

1. BEST WEED CONSERVANT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a guide for all of you guys that can't smoke because of parents, siblings or you are in a dorm, hotel ect.

This guide is about building a one hitter that barely smells and no smoke can escape it (unless you fuck it up...) This is fool proof, I have been smoking weed for almost 2 years and never gotten busted with this method at my boarding school, while like 12 other kids got busted.

All it takes is like 5 minutes, 1 soda bottle (I like coca cola bottles) a pencil that has an eraser that is being held by a metal thing. likes this: Dixon Oriole® Pencils, #2 Soft, Pre-sharpened, Dozen | Staples®

and something sharp like a knife.

Step 1. Take the pencil, and get the eraser out of the metal thingy, keep the metal thingy.
    Step 2. Take the bottle cap and make a hole in it with a knife that would fit the metal thingy (not too large, not too small)
    Step 3. Now you form the bottom of the metal thingy so it has a very small hole at the botton of it, this will be your bowl.
    Step 4. Put the bowl into the hole that you made in the cap, make sure the bottom has only a small hole where no weed will fall through.
    Step 5. Burn a hole that you can hold shut with your finger (about the size of a dime) in the very bottom of the soda bottle.
    Step 6. Prepare a sploof

Now your home-made stealthy one hitter is done.

To use it proceed these steps:

Step 1. Fill bowl with weed.
    Step 2. Fill water bottle with water while holding the bottom hole shut with your finger.
    Step 3. Screw bowl on top of the bottle.
    Step 4. Light the bowl, and release your finger.
    Step 5. The water leaving the bottle will create a vacuum, that means smoke will be sucked into the bottle, until there is no more water.
    Step 6. Inhale the smoke
    Step 7. Exhale through sploof.

The good thing about this method, is that if you do it right, NO smoke should escape since the bottle matches the amount of weed that you can put into the bowl, which is like 0.05. I have a fairely low tolerance so that amount gets me ripped, but for someone with high tolerance 2 bowls should be enough for a nice high...

I hope this answers all the questions about how to smoke without gettnig caught.

AND YES IT IS VERY GHETTO!

2. called a waterfall/gravity bong... they get u ripped

3. my spoon doesnt smell if i just blow the smoke out the window.. also covering it if any extra smoke is coming up outta the bowl

but if i just leave the window open i dont even have to really blow it out it just goes away in a few minutes..

4. I dont get the point of smoking inside your room or outside of a window. I Personally take the extra 10 minutes to step outside and smoke a J on the side of my house. then proceed inside, past my parents, eyes redder than the devils dick, and go watch unlimited ammounts of movies on my comuter.

Why risk getting caught if you can just step outside for 5 minutes?

5. #5 Liketotoke, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    yes but what if you put in too much weed into the bowl, and you cant hit it all at once, smoke would go up into air and it would smell if someone walked into the room. With my technique that is impossible, and it still gets you more ripped :)

^ Cuz its winter right now and brick cold and I am a lazy person, or some people can't leave their rooms without whoever they are trying to hide smoking from, seeing them...

6. which is why i cover the bowl after i hit it...cause i always put more weed in it that i need for a one-hitter, i keep the bowl sitting on my desk casually smoking..

but if i got caught it wouldn't be to bad my moms not anti-pot she just doesn't like that its illegal.

7. I use the spoon and window method. Hassle with all the water and the bottle smells like complete ass after a few bowls you put through it.