Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To smoke in your Parents house.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thedude234, May 1, 2013.

1. #1 thedude234, May 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2013
    Im sick and tired of all these posts on how to smoke stealth in your parents house.

1. Go Outside (Recommended)

2.Get your own place (Highly Recommended)

3. Kill Your Parents (Not recommended)

This post is for you 14 year olds who wanna be rebel and smoke in your parents house. WAIT till your older or go somewhere else

2. put a fan in the window. problem. solved.

3. I agree. I respected my parents until I moved out, now I do whatever I feel like. I leave my weed in a glass jar on the kitchen table, and my glassware is on display. I don't have to be stealth and it's awesome.

4. Awesome thread.

5. Option number two isn't really attainable for those 14 years old now, is it? :D

6. Actually I recommend option #3

7. I smoked in my room when I lived at home, I'd just close the door then just rip the bong :s, safe to say they probably knew

8. 100% full proof method for sneak smoking at your parents house

smoke outside smoke outside smoke outside smoke outside smoke outside smoke outside smoke outside smoke outside smoke outside

9. But dude... what do I do when I get outside?

10. Mhm.

I just don't understand how hard of a concept it is to grasp. When I lived with my mom, I smoked outside or in my car. Ever since I left the nest, I can fully appreciate being able to smoke in my own room without having to worry about the smell or anything else like that.

Smoke outside. It's not hard. The weather has been getting a lot nicer anyways, so it also allows you to get some fresh air as well(allows me to relax more when I'm high).

11. I'm offensive and I find this 14.

12. If you're tired of them, don't read them - simple as that.

Not everyone is in the same circumstance as you. For example, I would say a large portion of this forum is people who are university aged, and therefore often go home during the summer vacation - myself included.

That doesn't make me 14 years old. God damn.

13. Smoke outside. It really doesn't get simpler than that.

14. How to make an excuse to go outside to smoke

Option 1: "Mom/Dad/Guardian, Im Taking out the trash", then say there was a raccoon on the trash can you got scared so you waited till it left

Option 2: Use option 1, but replace raccoon with possum or stray cat or even a person

Option 3: I think I left *insert thing here* in the car, go outside and proceed to smoke.

Option 4: My friend forgot *insert thing here* and they are here to get it. Go outside, smoke, if parents wonder what took so long, you guys were talking.

15. I smoked in my room after my grandparents went to bed at 10 every night. I kept my room so cold at all times that all my friends would get sick if they slept over, and for some reason it made the smell go away. At least until I turned the window unit off for a while, then it reeked.

16. smoke!

17. hurr durr

18. Not if your parents are overly involved and get suspicious at the dumbest shit. Because of my house layout I can't get outside without someone seeing

19. Awesome thread. [​IMG]

20. Right. People say "oh just go outside!" like we all have parents who don't give a shit about our whereabouts. It's not that simple for everyone.

• Like Like x 1