Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Smoke In The Shower [ No Windows ]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr0 Br0, Oct 6, 2011.

1. I toke up daily in my shower with no windows, some people say it's impossible to do without getting caught, it's easy to do actually! :hello:

So Let's get started shall we!

THINGS YOU WILL NEED OR NEED TO DO:

- Balls, you will need balls to be able to smoke in the shower. Even though if you do this correctly you have no worries at all, you need balls.

- Need to be able to make your bathroom a hot steamy sauna. (Crank the heat on the shower all the way)

- A towel

- A sploof (Dryer sheets within a toilet paper roll tube)

- A Pipe or Bong (Preferably Pipe)

- A coin to cover the bowl.

- Smelly body wash or shampoo. Axe will work.

- Be able to take a hit and not cough.

- Axe body spray. ( not needed but prefered)

How To Smoke In The Shower With No Windows

- Put the towel underneath the door so no smell escapes

- Turn the hot water all the way on and wait for the room to steam up.

- Pull out all your tools, Weed, Pipe, Lighter, Sploof, Axe, And Coin!

- When the room is hot and steamy take a hit, make sure to cover the bowl after with a coin so no smoke escapes, hold it in for as long as possible (ghosting the smoke) then blow it out through the sploof INTO the shower. Make sure you blow it into the hot steaming shower.

- Immediatly after blowing out squirt shampoo or body wash on the shower floor causing the room to smell like body wash, spray axe or any cologne now if you have it! It is alot better if you do.

- Now that should get rid of the smoke smell, I sometimes repeat this multiple times till I'm cooked, most hits i suggest taking is about 3-4. The max I have taken is 4. If you want if you can take a bunch of hits quickly then use body wash. I've done that before too, but when your taking those hits it smells like marijuana so much, but after you use these steps the bathroom will smell like someones just showered, thats it :p

- After you are done smoking take a nice hot shower, mix shampoos togther, rub axe on you're body :p Just take your time.

TIPS:

- If you have a window follow these same steps just air it out afterwards, it's even better if you have a window, if you don't it's just as easy though :)

- Don't over do it, just do it to get cooked, don't try to get completely blitzed, you probably could but I wouldn't suggest it.

- Do not be scared, I have smoked and my dad walked in right after and didn't notice a thing.

- If you're scared that your parents heard you and you don't want them to ask you what's in your towel if you walk out (like if you put your lighter and shit in your towel to smuggle it) then hide it somewhere in your bathroom then grab it 10 minutes later. DO NOT FORGET ABOUT IT.

- Be quiet with the lighter.

- Wipe the walls down when you're done, they get pretty wet when you sauna the room :p

Have fun and ask me any questions you might have. I smoke in my shower everyday :)

2. nice step by step. i smoke in my bath everyday too, but not cus i have to lol

3. Yeah man I tend to smoke in my bathroom a lot. About to go do it now actually. :smoke:

And another tip is close the air vent if you have one. It will stop the smell from flowing in there.

Also I spray the air vent and the fan with febreez about 2 times ever sesh just to make sure it doesn't smell up the house.
    :smoke:

4. lol @ this thread..the funny shit that all stoners can relate to...

See my rolem is though whne i smoke in the shower i get the bowl wet somehowww no mate how hard i try not to!

5. i just rip my bong with the shower on, nobody ever knows

6. Haha too much steps!

Towel under door is suspicious, for me. How I catch people.

Just pack small hits and blow at vent.

Shower.

7. How to Get High

1.) Pack your piece
    2.) Walk outside
    3.) Smoke

8. How to get high without your parents finding out:

1.) Get your own place
    2.) Get baked

I only say this because if you live with your parents you should respect that they don't want you smoking in their house.

:smoke:

9. I always end up forgetting shit I stashed in the bathroom

10. I do this everyday, nice guide OP :smoke:

11. You waste so very much body wash

12. So i geuss girls can't then

13. It works fairly well, but it's a lot of effort.

14. I smoke in my shower.
    Just light a candle
    Get the pipe ready
    Get in and let the water run on your back
    Smoke
    Put the pipe and lighter beside the window (or wrapped in a towel on the floor)
    Shower
    And your finished.
    When I get out of the shower it smells just like the candle. Mmmhh I didn't smell the weed one bit. Even when I went back in there 10 minutes later. I absolutely LOVE it.

15. In orange is the new black the used the floor drain and blew smoke into it.
    I thought "That's fucking dumb. How would that even work.".

16. why not turn you're bathroom vent on?

17. I know that post is super old but I don't care haha. I always smoke in the shower and It's easy to not get caught.
    What I do:
    1. Turn on the shower and the heat all the way up.
    2. Put a wet towel underneath the door.
    3. Get IN the shower, and do your hits in there (make sure to not shower the bowl haha). After each hit, cover the bowl with a coin or a finger so no smokes escapes.
    4. Exhale the smoke into the drain (yes it's working).
    5. When your finished smoking, spray some febreeze or axe or anything that can cover up the smell.
    6. Take a good very hot shower.

So yeah that's my guide.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk