Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Smoke in the Bathroom (No windows)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillzthatkillz, Aug 28, 2009.

1. yep. the fans the suck in air will never blow the air back into another room in your house. if they do they are broken.

2. exhale into the toilet and flush it always worked for me

3. .....whaaaaaaat?

4. i was thinking about this. wud exhaling into the drain of the shower be the same thing? or no b/c the toilet when flushed kinda pushes it down while the shower drain does not.

this doesnt seem like it wud work though

5. you exhale the smoke into the toilet and when you flush the air sucks down the toilet if you flush quick enough

6. WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA
    im not stoned
    what if you take a straw and blow smoke into the water.
    or you could do this with your bath tub with a few inches of water
    would this work? im tempted to try...

7. does the smoke from your bong still smell???

yes, therefore you fail

8. this.

9. no. not fail you put your hand over the bong...geesh.

10. k this is what i do in such situations:
    -cover the vent
    -turn on the fan
    -put all towels, bathrobes, clothes on the floor, etc. away so they won't stink
    -turn on the water
    -smoke into the toilet bowl [even tho the smoke goes up haha]

when done:
    -spray air freshener
    -brush teeth
    -floss [;)]
    -hop in the shower for a long time n steam up the whole bathroom

the "shower while high" part is the best :smoke:

11. does the steam combined with a fairly strong body wash actually get rid of the smell? and also has anybody turned the vent thing in the bathroom on and had other rooms of the house smell? some1 on this thread just got me very paranoid.

12. wet towel under the door. smoke as far away from the door and pipe/bong smoke can be eliminted by running a steamy shower. blunt/joint smell with stick around for a while. even hours.

13. Unless ur fairly certain u no what ur doing, i would risk smoking in ur bathroom. it just wouldnt be worth it. plus if ur sayin u get paranoid, chances are ull get wigged out.

But if u must heres my solution
    paper towel roll... make sure its like a jumbo bounty long one
    cram that shit with dryer sheets... if u dont have them buy some there cheap
    put like a washcloth at the end of the sploof and breath into the other side
    aim it towards the shit intake fan

also if ur smokin out of a bowl or a bubbler just get like a quarter to put over it so the cherry smoke doesnt go everywhere

14. Listen, I used to smoke in my bathroom everyday and nevvver got caught.

Turn on the shower, turn it on hot. Turn your fan on, (trust me it goes outside not to another room). Put a towel under the door. Be sure not to wedge it under real tight, thatcause would be suspicious. With the shower and fan on, they wont be able to hear it in the hallway. Trust me, it's not as loud as it seems :p

Now stand on your toilet and blow your smoke into the fan, you'll be able to see it go up. If you can smell it still, it's because-
    a. you exhaled through your nose.
    b. your paranoid.

Now to one of my fav. activites, showing high :bongin:

15. #35 CjX, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
    Do it, go try it, then come back here and post your results.

Eh good point, my parents house (the one that I was in when I discovered this) was built right before we moved in, could be a new setup they do when they make houses these days.

16. Each person may have a different setup, maybe yours does flow back into your house, but I know for certain that mine and a dec. ammonunt of buds from high school's all flow outside. His might also. No need for anyone to start an argument or anything :)

17. Alright lets see if my advice helps.. I smoke in my bathroom not cause i have to hide but because i dont want my kid to see me .. and because i stupid mosquitos start attacking wen im standing outside.. I dont have a fan inside my bathroom but i do have a small window... for the door i do wat this other guy said here before.. i get the best smelling shampoo or watever i have cover the towel wit it and put it on the door.. i turn the shower on hot for the steam and because wen i finish smoking i take a shower ne ways.. i stand on my tub and i make sure i blow out the window. i like smoking blunts makes it a lil bit harder to hide the smell but wen im not puffing i keep the blunt near the window.. OO Yea i also leave the AC on outside in my room and a fan pointing to the door so watever smokes gets out gets pushed out rite away..
    And if it smells take a nasty shit... spray a gang of air freshener and say u wer shy about tha smell

STONERS RULE :smoke:

18. Some really good advice for smoking in the bathroom. Everyone said pretty much what I do everytime I smoke up. The most IMPORTANT part about smoking in the bathroom is making sure you get some bodywash gel in to the shower. I line the edges and drop some spots here and there and angle the showerhead so it slowly washes the bodywash gel away. That, the hot steamy shower and vent being on should solve the smell problems.

Only downside is you're obligated to take a shower afterwards if there are people around. Kind of conspicuos to walk out wearing the same clothes and not so fresh and so clean.

19. I don't know if it's already been said but in my washroom we have many towels hanging up with clothes on the back door. Make sure there's no linen in the bathroom other than what goes under the door or it'll absorb the smell!