Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Smoke In The Bathroom and not get caught Works 100% (NO SPLOOF)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoueyGG, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Hey thought I share a way that I never get caught smoking in the bathroom. First lay a towel under the door so no smoke escapes. Then  gert some mr.clean or whatever you use to clean your floors with and pour some of it in the toilet. (not to much but consederiate amount). Leave it in the toilet while you are smoke and turn the fan on or open a window. Now the bathroom will smell like freaking pine sol instead of smoke. 

I just did this earlier and it works great. Just thought I share

2. "Why the fuck does the bathroom smell like pine sol? HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING IN HERE?!?"

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol I put a towel under the door, smoke, and leave the shower on really hot so it steams up.  Then I'll put a little shampoo on the shower floor so the steam picks up the scent and kills the weed smell.

4. Dude, just get aquarium tube and stick it down the toilet, sink, or shower drain and inhale into it. Smoke is gone.

5. Wouldn't it just be easier if you went I don't know, outside?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Weed is for enjoying, I realise this now, and I don't really smoke if I don't have a half decent place to sit, in a locale where I know no one gives a fuck that I do

7. whats up guys, im mike...im new to this

When I was living in the dorms last semester I would turn the shower all the way to hot and let the bathroom steam up then smoke....

I always got caught. :mad:

but it was probably because I was smoking blunts..

haha anyway, what forum on here has the most activity? :smoking:

8. You confirmed this?. And I was always thinking blowing down the shower drain would never work pulling all those GB's in high school.

Flawless logic.

:poke:

10. lord_quas, are you on the hypebeast forum as well?

11. #11 DayJaVu, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    Why bother smoking if you are going to just fiend it in the bathroom?

12. I have no idea ive never tried. But id be willing to bet it would work.

Id think a sink would be best, you could easily close the drain so even if it didnt work that good smoke wouldnt be coming out. Maybe if you then ran the water after exhaling it could also help push it down?

If the pipe bends up in a u or something i think if the tube is long enough to be past the bend it would work because of the hot air rising. If that makes any sense lol

13. Maybe because joints/blunts reek compared to a bong lol.

14. I remember when we smoked in jail we old burn a soup in the microwave whenever we smoked.

Then we blow the smoke out into the the return air duct

When the guard walked by all he would smell was the nasty smell of burnt roman noddles

U would think the guys in the tank could learn how to make the soup without burning it after being locked up for a while lol

15. haha exactly, thats why i smoke outta glass glass now

16. Lol @ you guys talking about exhaling through the sink drain, lmao. Its still gonna wreak like bud in the bathroom. And the hot shower just pushes the air that smells like weed out of the bathroom. What i do is hold my hit in for as long as i can, and put a towel over my head and exhale through this exhaust vent on my wall. By the way guys, Its harder to smell weed after smoking it. Although it may not smell to you, it may smell to a non smoker

17. Lol @ you guys talking about exhaling through the sink drain, lmao. Its still gonna wreak like bud in the bathroom. And the hot shower just pushes the air that smells like weed out of the bathroom. What i do is hold my hit in for as long as i can, and put a towel over my head and exhale through this exhaust vent on my wall. By the way guys, Its harder to smell weed after smoking it. Although it may not smell to you, it may smell to a non smoker. And i wouldnt recommend a joint or blunt, thats just like lighting a weed in-scent.

18. If you use a one hitter, ghost, exhale in sink, i think youve got the perfect system. Tubing could also be a sploof as well

I'm pretty much the polar opposite of a hypebeast, so no.

That seems like a random question lol 

20. If you have a fan in your bathroom then you are golden. The fan will create negative pressure in the room which basically means no air will escape. As long as the fan is on, the negative pressure will keep the smell in. Just make sure the fan has enough CFM to ensure negative pressure, some fans are too weak.

Or you could just go outside

[​IMG]