How to smoke in room?

Discussion in 'General' started by Affection, Oct 18, 2011.

1. How can I smoke weed in my room without it going out my doors and into the hallways and etc. Cause my house has cameras all around it. ( My dad does something idk ) but yeah he is always watching the cameras 24/7 from his laptop/phone w.e. So only place I can really smoke without getting caught is my room. Or a friends house. And I REALLY Don't wanna fucking walk 2 miles to smoke and walk back home. So my question is how can I smoke in my room without getting the smell everywhere.

2. Towel under door, sploof, bong snaps, spray febreeze right after hit.
    Trust me I was a pro at this shit in highschool lmao.
    Or if it's dark, just walk outside and walk down your street smoking a J, just act normal and nobody will do anything, if anyone is even outside.

3. he probably implanted an RFiD chip into you when you were born.

4. Open the window, have a fan blowing towards the window. When you take hits blow out the window. Also put a towel under the door and turn off the lights. Have some smell good next to you and spray after every hit.

5. loooool.

6. Any other things I should do? And what if someone walks past my room and smells it?

7. Yur dad is a wacko

8. Wow, thats hardcore shit lol. Anyway, when i smoke in my room I put a towel or some clothes under the door. Then i completely open my window as far as it will go. Then I literally lean out my window and smoke up. Then most of the time I'll grab my mouth wash or chewing gum and stay in my room for a while.

9. cover the doors, lite some candles and smoke out of towards the window :D

10. Did I tell you our neighborhood is patrolled by police?
    LOL.

11. Go smash all the cameras honestly, f that you aren't in a prison.

12. I'd like to give you something to smoke.

13. [quote name='"Toki Da Tyga"']I'd like to give you something to smoke.[/quote]

My cock.

14. Well if sloppy seconds are ya thing brotha.

15. Use air pressure and differences in inside/outside temperatures to determine whether or not to smoke inside, and how to do so.

Let's start with air pressure. Sometimes the air pressure outside has risen, yet the pressure inside the house is still low. This would be a bad time to be smoking inside, as the pressure from the outside air would rush in through the window and throughout the house, which would suck. It's also an issue, whether the air pressure is or is not higher outside, if the wind is blowing in the direction of the window.

However, if the air pressure outside drops and is higher in your house, the air will rush out your window to equalize the pressure. This would be a good time to smoke out your window, but make sure to blow the smoke out the top of the window, and make sure to keep the window open only enough to be able to fit your head through. This is because the smoke is almost always hotter than the air outside, and heat rises.

Temperature is a major factor, and can make or break your ability to smoke inside. It can overcome air pressure if the differences in temperature are high enough.

When it is fucking cold outside, you can smoke inside rather easily, providing the wind isn't fucking blowing in through your window. Heat rises, and because warm air has higher pressure than cold air, it will escape through the top of your window, as mentioned before. Blow your smoke out the top corner of your window as mentioned before.

When it is hot outside and you don't want to leave your air conditioned room, things become more difficult. The problem is that the hot air will rush into your room to equalize the temperature/pressure, and the cold air will either be forced out under your door or out the lower corners of your window. Since the smoke is hot air, it will rise into the incoming hot air from outside and stink-fuck your room. In this case, it is best to suck it up and just go outside.

Despite my little lesson here, I would still recommend smoking outside instead of in. It is more respectful to your parents/landlord and reduces your chances of getting in shit for it to zero.

:bongin:

16. take snaps

blow out window

blow a spray of febreeze in 2 places the window and where you smoked

when you are all done i always spray right by the door like the ceiling or something so if someone walked in that's what they'd smell least right away.

17. if you have the means go buy yourself a portable vaporizer . save yourself all kinds of headaches