Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke in room without smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Turkey1296, Jun 23, 2011.

1. How can you smoke in your room without it smelling and without people noticing?

2. did you even try searching...?

use a grav, don't spill your milk, and blow it all out the window.

3. if ure desperate
    toilet paper roll + rubber band + dryer sheet.

if ure lucky
    it will smell like weed and dryer sheets.

4. #5 28DoobsL8er, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    First post nailed it. Poke holes in a waterbottle and put it in water. Either make a bowl or put a bong bowl in the lid. Weed in bowl light and pull the bottle out of water. Inhale toke and blow out the window. Just incase u didnt already kno how there u go lol

FYI. Sploofs arent reliable. Never ever worked for me and i packed them thiiiick with dryer sheets. Waterfalls/gravity bongs are a huge weed saver too. Just use ur fingertip to dab the weed nd that all u need.

5. Paper towel tube with about 10 lavender vanilla scented dryer sheets. Magical!

Also, Bath and Body Works carry scented oils to burn in oil warmers. Those things have very strong scents. Much more scent than pure essential oils. Many many scents to choose from, nice ones too.

6. Fan + open window.

7. Buy a pack of balloons. Smoke, exhale into them, tie them up, and hide under bed.

8. i remember the days...

take one hitters so all the smoke gets in your lungs and no excess escapes into the the room

blow it out an open window

i get really hot so i have multiple fans in my room, these are good for air circulation in case you room gets a little smokey

fabreeze fabreeze fabreeze. love this shit. spray a little regurally to so it's not weird your room smells so damn fresh. and when you smoke in there, fill that bitch up with flowery goodness.

i used to smoke in my closet then blow it out my window so only my closet smelled like bud. i just let it air out every once in a while and kept a few car air fresheners in there. like a charm

9. go outside?

10. Thats pretty funny. :hello:

But what do you do when you run out of room under the bed?

11. #13 Codee, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love helping kids out haha. Okay.

1. Make an airtight light bulb vape.
    2. Make a sploof
    3. Wait till your parents go to sleep
    4. Press some towels or shirts against the bottom of the door
    5. Vape under your covers in your bed. But blow through the sploof out of the covers.
    6. Spray a little axe after each hit but don't be loud.
    7. Turn on a fan and open the window and make sure all the evidence is gone.

12. Blow it into a towel or blanket. it works like a charm but stinks your shit up but can be washed

13. Kids helping kids.. always making things complicated :p

14. Throw a party

15. If I had a dime for every time someone said "if i could have a dime for each time i've seen a thread like this i'd be rich", I'd be 10X richer then you..... EXPONENTIALLY SPEAKING

16. one of these, and clear your hits

Attached Files:

• sats.jpg
      sats.jpg
      File size:
      113.3 KB
      Views:

17. Ahaha thanks man I just sprayed axe and opened a window ahaha thanks

18. If you have to hide it like that, you honestly shouldnt be toking in your room to begin with

However, when i lived with my rents, i always toked in the shower. Feels good and the steam plus ventilation will clear out the weed smell.

Try getting some garden hose, putting it out your window, and exhaling through that. Should send all the smoke outside... just make sure its not into an air intake or something.

But honestly, you ought not to be tokin if people be pokin around.