How to smoke in room with minimum lingering odors

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by taxiv3, May 6, 2018.

1. Great share loki I recommend anyone who is looking for a carbon filter to get a kit like this.

If you need a very very small filter for a pc grow or just fancy making one yu can buy carbon pads and carbon pellets from an aquarium pet store and watch a YouTube video on it.

But I'd just buy a carbon filter if I needed one less hassle than making one and it fucks up

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah, cool, thanks for posting that. I’ll look into something like that.

3. I'm sure your smoking buddies will understand that they have to smoke and blow into a smoke buddy considering you live in an apartment. If i were you though i would open the window and hang a thick blanket from the top of the blinds. The smoke will travel outside and all the smoke that doesnt will be trapped under a thick blanket. Only problem with this is you will constantly have to wash that blanket and you cant really do it with a bunch of people.

4. Beat me to it, get a large room air purifier and a diffuser or vape you can use for essential oils or herbs to cover up the smell.

5. Essentail oils can also exacerbate the high so grape fruit is up lifting and so is oramge both great for smell where as lemon grass will be more calming so would lavenda

I use a homemedics hepa filter but also i have a carbon fiter both sides of my grow space so that also scrubbs the air in and out the grow :) no smell in the house at all

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Had to do this for years bud... got it down to a science.

In your situation I’d suggest getting a vape as there is no smoke. The vapour smells very little especially is you GHOST it. This is when one holds in the smoke/vapour in their lungs for as long as you can, one would be surprised at the help this has on stealth.

If you don’t vape and smoke, I’d put a towel at the bottom of the door, get a few fans, and buy one of those sprays like, I believe one is called...’BOMB Spray’. Don’t quote me on it. I have bought it before but my local headshop makes their own version that I prefer.

ROA wise... obviously you know joints are a no go. If you don’t vape, use edibles etc. then
    -Bong or pipe
    -One hitters (especially the cigarette lookin ones. Combine this with ghosting and I’ve smoked in many public washrooms as a young, stupid teen)

Spray a spray or two of cologne in the air in front and a foot above you. Say, “1001”, wall into the mist coming down, deodorant, gum/mouth wash/brush teeth/mints,

YOU could always WHEN KNOWING 100% you are about to get caught,
    Ex: (You go to hit the first hit off a bowl and somebody walks in, OR it begins to smell too much and you know you’re fucked. LIGHT A CIGARETTE, and keep lighting one so there’s one lit. Smoke it.

ITS BETTER BY FAR to be caught smoking tobacco as opposed to an illegal substance.

Tobacco can cover up the smell fast and do it’s intended job IF early enough. Only resort to this if you have to. If you can smoke cigs on your porch (skimmed) ; use a one hitter and have a smoke lit. Nobody will smell shit.

None of this will work if you don’t have peace of the mind, body and your thoughts/paranoia. You won’t enjoy your high and your money will be gone to ash.

7. We've heard that diffusing essential oils works great for masking and combatting the lingering odors.

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is a very old product that works very well the one you would really is called a metered mist spray used in those battery air fresheners (get them free sometimes when you buy a spray wick or glade)Ozium Air Sanitizer 7oz

the carbon scrubber is also great and a ozone generator( use when leaving the room) works wonders also make sure to wash walls weekly with pine-sol and use that love my carpet stuff in your carpets.

lastly is find a small square fan that fits a open window to act as a exhaust .

9. A good way is a humidifier/oil diffuser. I use it in my apartment as I live in a high rise and they come in once every few months to change filters/check alarms.

While smoking you should always take preventative care. Things such as keeping a fan going, opening a window, and blowing smoke away from the door/vents. If you’re smoking a blunt, you have to be a bit more careful.

10. Here are the best ways to get away with smoking in your house or room
    1- blow out the window
    2- wet rowel under the door
    3- scented candles
    4- put a tiny bit of tea in your weed. The smoke will taste and smell minty:bongin::passing-joint:

11. 1) dont mix anything in your ganja except ganja
    2) go out side and smoke
    3) smoking inside WILL smell like you been smoking ganja inside

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. not sure if this has been posted, but take a toilet paper roll or paper towel and get the brown cardboard part then fill it with dryer sheets, hit a vape preferably, then blow it thru the paper towel thing.

13. This just makes it smell like weed and dryer sheets but if you're blowing it out the window it can cut down on the smoke and smell which helps for stealth

14. The only thing I haven’t seen posted is this.. and it’s been the only way I can smoke in my house. I ductape my vent on the ceiling (sounds crazy but it works, keeps the smoke from going other places in my house) and I just toke and blow it out the window.

15. The smoke candles are working fine for me. I ghost hit from a bong, small room, candle works fine. Thanks for the help everyone....:)

16. A smell proof bag can help you keep odour well when you are out for fun. :love-m3j:

17. a can of fart spray can go a long way......