Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dynasty56, Jan 5, 2012.

1. How exactly are you supposed to smoke this stuff. I've tried the technique where you light a ball of it and let the smoke build up under a cup but it doesn't really work. Not enough/no smoke even after i let it burn for quite a while and now im just wasting it.

2. i do cup tricks with hash, or hot knife it

3. Just roll it into a spliff, if your roll a pure jay then it'll burn less smooth.

4. Or if you have a bowl just put it in der:smoke:

5. While rolling a j put some in there as little surprise hash balls. Pack it in the bowl of your bong. Pack it in a normal bowl. Pack it in any type of smoking device built for bud on top of some bud. Pretty much any way for it to burn and you to inhale it.

6. Put it in a bowl or a bong and light it how you would with weed.. come on.. do you really not know???

7. I suggest to do hotknifes. You'll regret it if you don't atleast try once; definitely gets the most from hash.

8. yeah break it into little tiny pieces and smoke them in a bowl with a screen, or sprinkle the little places evenly throughout a blunt. Ive been hitting it in my vape if you have one...it lasts forever in there

9. Hash Pipe?