Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by veltins, Nov 9, 2010.

1. #1 veltins, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
    I am gonna smoke hash for my first time tomorrow :D..

settings:
    -we are going to be outside
    -No tobacco

Extra info:
    -I don't have weed
    -I have 2g hash :/

Also, how much should I smoke? It is gonna be my first time smoking anything to get high :/

Thanks =)

2. depending on how much you have/how much you're willing to smoke...
    [​IMG]

3. This looks tasty.

4. that looks tasty

5. holy shit did that just happen

6. Damn at first glance thought it was a nail, but damn that looks so good mo fucka, lucky ass bitch.:smoke:

7. If you aren't willing to roll that much up into a joint, you can just toss some in a bowl (especially if its more solid than liquid)
    [​IMG]

It doesn't take much to get you lit. Start out with a small amount (one little piece) and go from there

8. I'm assuming you're talking about solid;

If you're planning to roll it into a joint, you have to either smoke it with tobacco or weed (it won't stay lit), if you want to smoke it by itself you have to get a pipe/bowl/bong/whatever and do like johnja said.

9. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cy-1oo15AM[/ame]

Does that work good?

10. Yea that happened. And it was kick ass.

11. Yeah it will but not good to smoke outside :/

12. Why not? I can just find something else to have under the glass :p

13. you're going to be smoking with friends right? I don't think passing that cup around will be very easy. I don't know, I think you should do however you want, but I think that a joint or a spoon would contribute to the experience. the cup thing is better for smoking alone.

14. Ive seen it also done by turning the cup upside down and everyone take straws and when its full of smoke stick your straw in and whallaaa your blowed..:smoke: