Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke hash through new bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chinaaaa, Jan 12, 2011.

1. :confused:

Got a new 250ml EHLE bong :D but I mainly smoke hash and obviously when I break it up it just falls past the glass gauze and falls into the water.. Mixing it with tobacco is not an option btw.

Help me blades!

2. get a screen

use the screen

/thread

3. Yeah, a screen will solve all of your problems. But, if you're under 18 and can't go into a head shop, get a coffee filter, poke a few holes in it, and stick it in your bowl. It might burn through after a few hits, but it's better than nothing.

For a better alternative, go to a sink, unscrew the ring on the faucet, and there should be a mesh screen in there, that will work fine (and it won't effect your sink).

But remember, NEVER USE TIN FOIL.

4. Seeing that you have to be 18 to post here the only safe thing to do is buy a screen instead of using these methods.

5. Granted, the faucet screen is pretty close to an actual screen, sometimes you're just strapped for cash or can't get to a head shop.

6. Screen like the others said. If you don't have a screen, I'd recommend doing "beef and broccoli". Just mix in very small amounts of hash with your bud. Or you can put a bed of pretty large sized nugs down so that they burn pretty slow and give the hash time to burn.
    Or just don't use the bong and hot-knife it or some other common hash method. Good luck.

7. i always put weed on the bottom to cover the hole, then the hash on top of that.

8. I agree with putting weed on the bottom, I usually use a small pinch and roll it up and stick it ontop of the hole so that nothing escapes lol